PART - 10

Kushi and Garima didn’t know what to do. Garima, without any delay called Aakash.

Garima (crying): Aakash!

Aakash: Aunty? What happened? Why are you crying?

Garima: Can you come home?

Aakash came home within 10 minutes. Aakash heard about the accident and was worried for Kushi and his aunty. Aakash consoled Garima aunty that nothing would have happened to Shashi uncle. When Garima came to know that her husband had died on spot, she fainted hearing the news and Kushi was in utter shock. She didn’t shed a single tear. Aakash tried to console Kushi but that one glare from Kushi, Aakash would didn’t dare to go near her. It was Ratna aunty and her relatives who tried to console her. They were trying hard to make her cry as crying would make one lessen their burden but she didn’t shed one single tear. Three days later after her father’s death, someone came to her home asking her to sign as her father had planned to give her a scooty.

A leap of two months. Garima was somehow okay with her life but Kushi still didn’t cry and this made Garima worried. Kushi then seeing her mother worry for her, she would try to cheer her up but her mother knows that she is faking it. She tried to come back to normal life. She takes the scooter with her wherever she goes. Kushi had other responsibilities. Being a single child, she has to take care of her mother. Shashi was a business man. Now, Shashi brother would help Garima in looking after the business. Kushi has to finish her internship to get a degree. Not finding any other interns, Kushi headed towards ARD directly.

Kushi: May I come in sir?

Arnav: Get in.

Arnav looked up at her and was shocked to see her. After the funeral, he didn’t see her but now.

Kushi: Good morning, sir.

Arnav: Good morning, Miss Kushi. What are you here for?

Kushi: I would like to continue my intern here. I know it is not a good basic manners but if you can…

Arnav: You can continue but submit the right documents and come to ARC tomorrow.

Kushi knew why he was referring ARC.

Kushi: Sir, I would like to continue my intern in ARD like before.

Seeing her stern behaviour, Arnav agreed. Kushi knew that he is not a man who gives permission to continue but he did for her as he felt pity on her. It was true Arnav felt pity for her.

On the way to the parking, Kushi was walking by when she hit someone and the documents, she had in her hand was flying.

Kushi: Am sorry.

Hearing this, the person looked at Kushi and vice versa. Both were shocked.

Aakash: Kushi? You here?

Kushi didn’t say a word but collected her papers and went. Aakash was going on asking her how are you and so many but she didn’t reply to any.

Aakash ran to Arnav’s office and asked the reason of her coming to which he got the answer.

Kushi was kicking her scooty and Arnav was noticing this from his office. As it was office timings, no one was there around and the watchmen went to have a break. Arnav went down and stood in front of Kushi.

Arnav: Kushi?

Kushi looked up.
Kushi: Huh?

Arnav: May I?

Kushi gave to him without further talk.

Kushi: Thank you.

Before she zooms out, Arnav asked