The Party

I said goodbye to my family and walked out of the house with the boys and Avani. We got in the car and started driving. About ten minutes into the car ride my song came on. Avani sang the whole thing while I tried to hide. After about another ten minutes of just talking we arrived at a house. We all got out and walked inside. Avani and I chatted while the boys got ready. A couple minutes later the boys came downstairs. After just hanging around and dancing to music some people started to arrive. The first people to arrive were the hype house, then some random people, then my sister, and lastly the Kardashian’s and Jenner’s. I was standing by a wall talking to someone I didn’t know when someone ran up to me. Julianna, they screamed. Kylie, I screamed over the music. We walked over to the rest of her family and I was attacked with hugs. Ahh you were the last person I expected to see here, Kendall said. Just as I was about to start talking I was pulled onto the stage thing. So Ariana had a small emergency but here is someone just as talented. The background of bad blood started playing. I started singing when the lyrics came in. After I had finished I got told to sing one more song. Then Comatose started playing. I started singing the song but refused to open my eyes and look at the audience. After the song ended I ran outside and called my sister. You liar, I said over the phone. I don’t know what you are talking about, Ariana said. You lied about having a family emergency because you knew what the next two songs were and knew you couldn’t sing them, I said. Why are you mad about that, Ariana said. Because no matter how much I like to sing you know I hate singing in front of a bunch of people, I said. Haha, Ariana said. Well seeing I had to sing at the party after I go home I am dropping Aria off at your house so be waiting, I said. Then I hung up the phone and went back inside. I went over to Kylie. So I have to watch Penolope tomorrow but I have to go to a photoshoot, Kylie said. I will take her but I will let Kourtney know cause I am going to keep her for the week, I said. You are a lifesaver, Kylie said. Then we just danced until the party was over. Once the party ended Kylie brought me to the house. I got changed into sweats and a t-shirt then grabbed Aria from the bed and went back out to the car. Can you stop at Ariana’s before Kourtney, I said. Sure, Kylie said. She drove us to Ariana’s and I put Aria in her room then ran back to the car. After I was in we drove to Kourtney’s house. When we were there I told Kourtney that I am taking Penelope for the week and she said that it was fine. Kylie packed a bag of stuff for penellope for the week while I got her out of bed and into the car. After about five minutes of waiting in the car Kylie came out and got in. Then we drove back to my house.