Craziness

We got back to my house and I showed Emily to a guest room. Then I brought James to my room so he could get ready for bed. After he was done I went and got myself, Penelope, and Aria dressed. Then I ran to the room I had for Penelope. I made the bed and put everything else where it goes. After I was done I went and got Penelope. I brought her to the room. When she walked in she fell in love with it. Thank you Aunt Julianna, Penelope said. You’re welcome, I said. I got her in bed and put her to sleep. After she was asleep I set up the tv. Once I had finished I went back over to get Aria. There was a small couch in P’s room so I put her there for tonight. I walked back into my room and got into bed. James came out of the bathroom. Hey where am I going to sleep, James said. I patted a spot on the bed next to me. He got in the bed and laid down. I cuddled up into him and went to sleep. I woke up later then normal but I didn’t mind. When I tried to sit up I couldn’t. I looked down to see James holding me in place on top of him. Good morning princess, James said. Good morning, I said. I got up and changed into workout clothes. After I changed I went to the indoor gym and started working out. Once I finished I went upstairs and took a shower. After I was done I got dressed and put my hair in a half up half down style. Then I went and woke up P and Ari (aria). I showered both of them and got them dressed. All three of us were wearing a white top with a black skirt and black and white checkered vans. I did their hair the same way mine was. After all of us were dressed I took a mirror selfie. I had P on my shoulders and Ari was holding my hand. I posted the picture on instagram captioning it, look at my beautiful girls tagging Kourtney and Ariana. When I got back to my room I did light natural makeup on us all so we matched. Just as I finished with the makeup James walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans. We all went downstairs and everyone was awake in the living room. I sat down on one of the couches with P on my lap and Ari next to me. That’s why you took so long, Avani said. Yeah but I also woke up late, I said. Then James came and sat on the other side of me. Just for the record this wasn’t planned, James said. Aria went and sat on his lap. This is so cute I wish Chase would match with me, Charli said. So what are we going to do today, Dixie said. Well I have to take Aria and James to the store and everyone besides Avani and Charli can go back to their boyfriends, I said. Well see you later, Dixie and Addison said. Well what do you want to do today, I said. Can we go roller skating, Aria said. Yeah can we, Penelope said. Well I guess we are going roller skating then, James said. We got in the car and drove to the mall. Aria has never had cameras in her face and Penelope doesn't like it. As soon as I stepped out of the car Poparazzi swarmed me. James get Ari out of the car, I said. Got it, James said.  I took out Penelope and she was shaking. Just hide your face ok baby, I said. Ok, Penelope said. Aria looked like she was about to cry. As I held on to P I took Aria from James. She cuddled up into me and hid her face in my neck. P was doing the same thing. Once we got into the mall Ari went back to James and P got down to walk. We went to Justice, GAP, Aeropostale, Forever 21, and Foot locker. Aria got clothes from Justice and GAP while James got clothes from Aeropostel and Forever 21. Then I let all of them pick out 6 pairs of shoes. By the time we had finished shopping I had spent over a thousand dollars. I drove to the house and brought all of the bags inside. I put them all down and then changed myself, Ari, and P into some black leggings. I grabbed both of the girls and ran downstairs. I put them on the couch and Called for Avani and Charli. After they came down I pulled them out to the car. After they got in the girls got in and we left.