Are You Serious

After driving for about 30 minutes we arrived at a skating rink. I got out of the car and took out P while Avani got Ari. We walked into the place and I paid for all of our tickets. We all got skates and put them on. As soon as we got on the rink P left. Aria was close behind her and I stayed with them the entire time. After about 25 minutes of skating I saw someone pick up P. Let me go, Penelope said. The man wouldn’t let go so she bit him. The pain made him release her but she fell and hit the floor hard. I raced over to her and picked her up. Who are you, the guy said. I’m her mother, I said. Oh I’m so sorry, the guy said. P was crying into my neck holding on to me as tight as possible. The guy walked away and I went over to the girls and James. You look pissed, James said. I am, I said. What happened, James said. Are you serious right now, I said. Some guy just tried to take Penelope and when she bit him he dropped her then Julianna had to lie to get him to leave, Charli said. That’s why we heard P scream, Avani said. Well come on we are going home, I said. Why, Aria said. Because baby P got hurt and it’s not very nice to make her stay here when she needs to rest, I said. Ok, Aria said. Aria went over to Avani and she picked her up. We walked out to the car and I sat in the back with P on my lap because I knew she was in too much pain and that her carseat would make it worse. After another 30 minute drive we got back home. I got out of the car and raced inside with Penelope. I stood her up and checked to make sure she was ok. I pulled her pants down and her shirt off. The middle of her back was bruised and she had a red mark on her leg. I put her into black sweats and a white tee. I feel so bad for her. Come on P you need to go lay down, I said. No, I want to stay with you, Penelope said. I picked her up and went downstairs. Is she ok, Charli said. Yeah she’ll be fine she just needs to rest, I said. Then why isn’t she, James said. Because she doesn’t want me to leave her alone, I said. This is unbelievable, James said. No you are unbelievable, Avani said. I know you don’t like Kourtney but don’t take it out on Penelope, I said. If you are going to give her all of your attention then we are done, James said. You’re kidding me right, I said. No I’m not, James said. Get out of my house, I said. No, James said. Out or I will call the police for child abuse, I said. You can’t do that, James said. Yes I can because I know you set Ryan up to try and take Penelope, I said. How do you know that, James said. Because while I was screaming at him he pointed at you with his finger, I said. Damn it I knew I shouldn’t have done Ryan, James said. Why not Ryan, Avani said. Because Ryan can’t lie to me or keep a secret from me, I said. Why not, Charli said. Because he’s my bestie and we tell each other everything, I said. Then Emily walked in. What’s going on in here, Emily said. You and James are leaving and I don’t want either one of you stepping foot in this house again, I said. Ok bye, Emily said. She went to the guest room and grabbed her bags. You are just going to leave, James said. I’ve known Julianna longer so when she says something it’s best to just do and not argue, Emily said. I walked over and gave Emily a hug. Don’t forget what I told you about him, I said. I won’t see you soon I hope, Emily said. Then she left. After about another hour of arguing James finally left. Emily had given me her snap location so I could go see her. Nessa and Mads just came downstairs. Have you two been asleep this whole time, I said. Yeah and where is everyone, Nessa said. Dixie and Addison left earlier and Emily and James are no longer aloud in this house, Avani said. Well Aria and Penelope have to take a nap so after I put them to sleep we could watch a movie, I said. I’m down, they all said. I brought both girls up to my room. The older girls followed me and I let them pick the movie while I put the two little ones to sleep.