Penelope's Week

Once we got to my house I put Penelope’s bag on my back and picked her up. I carefully and quietly walked into my house and up to my room. I put P (penelope) in my bed and walked into my bathroom. I took off all my makeup and fixed my hair for bed. After I finished in the bathroom I went back into my room and got in bed. After about 20 minutes of staring at the ceiling I finally fell asleep. When I woke up it was 7:30 in the morning. I went to get up but I felt something on my chest. I looked down and saw P sleeping on my chest. I carefully moved her onto the bed and got up out of the bed. I walked over to my closet and got an outfit out of P’s bag. Then I found one to match her for myself. I walked out of the closet with our clothes and got in the shower. After I got dressed I put my hair in 2 french braids. Just as I was about to brush my teeth I heard crying from my room. I walked in and saw P sitting up crying. I went over to her. What happened baby, I said. I had a scary dream Aunt Julianna, Penelope said. It’s ok baby how about we go get ready for the day, I said. Okay, Penelope said. I brought her into the bathroom and gave her a bath. After she was washed up and dried off I put her clothes on her. Then I did her hair just like mine. We match, Penelope said. Yes we do now let’s brush our teeth, I said. Both of us brushed our teeth. After we were all ready for the day I put her on my shoulders and took a mirror selfie of us. I posted it on instagram and captioned it Matching with my baby girl and tagged Kourtney in the photo. I got a lot of comments and likes on the picture. Then went downstairs. While I was making breakfast my phone started ringing. I answered the phone and it was the group chat I got added into. Hey so all of us are going to the mall with our girls would you like to come, Anthony said. Yeah I may not have a boyfriend but I have someone even better with me today, I said. Ok we will be at your house in 15, Josh said. Then the call ended.  I gave P her cereal and sat down at the table to eat. After we ate and I washed the dishes the boys pulled up to my house. I grabbed the two matching mini backpacks I had. I put one on P and the other on myself. Then walked out of the house and got in the car with Penelope on my lap. Then we went to the mall. While we were in the mall we passed build a bear workshop. Can we go, Penelope said. Yeah come on, I said. She chose a white bunny  and filled it with fluff. When it was time to put the heart in she put a sound on it. She put the lyrics, I will love you unconditionally. After the bear was made and paid for I texted Avani. Hey where are you guys, I texted. Just got to the food court, Avani said. Ok, I texted. I picked up Penelope and walked over to the food court. Once we got there I saw everybody and walked over to them. Were did you go, Avani said. Build a bear workshop for P, I said. Well lets eat because I saw a target in here and really want to go, Avani said. I’m down, I said. I got food for penelope and waited for everyone to finish eating. After they were done I picked up Penelope and threw away her trash. Avani and I walked ahead of the group on our way to Target. Why didn’t you eat, Avani said. Because the place I was going to get food from, I said. What about it, Avani said. Justin was working, I said. Aww poor thing, Avani said. That just made me laugh. I forgot to tell you that I bought the old hype house, I said. Really, Avani said. Yeah so I have to get 4 bed sets, I said. We walked into the target. I went and grabbed 2 white queen size bedding sets and two light pink queen size bedding sets. I put them in the cart I had and then went and grabbed 20 boxes of led lights. After that I grabbed pillows. Then I brought Penelope to the girls section. I told her to get whatever clothes she wanted. She grabbed a bunch of clothes in her size and put them in the cart. Then I took her to the toy section. Grab whatever toys you want, I said. Are you sure Aunt Julianna, Penelope said. Yes I am sure, I said. She grabbed a lot of toys and put them in the cart. Then I went over to the electronics. I grabbed 5 tv’s, 2 ipads, 2 laptops, and 4 mini fridges. Then I went and got 2 light pink toy boxes. After that was done I went over to the stuffed animals. Ok P you can pick out 6 stuffed animals, I said. Ok, Penelope said. After she picked out her stuffed animals I went to the room decor. I got a bunch of decorations. Then I went over to Avani. Damn how much are you buying, Avani said. Just a couple more things, I said. Then I got 2 white desks, 20 plates, 20 bowls, 20 cups, 20 spoons, 20 forks, and 20 knives. When I got back over to Avani she was with Anthony. Can I please get it, Avani said. No, Anthony said. Avani put the item down and as they walked to the next isle I grabbed it. I went to Avani. Ok so I just finished getting everything I need now I am going to check out, I said. Ok but don’t grab any more stuff, Avani said. Ok, I said. I went and got in line. As the lady was ringing up the last few things I grabbed 2 packs of every flavor of gum and 2 of every chocolate bar they had. Then I grabbed 4 sets of headphones. After she rang everything up my total came to 8 thousand dollars. I paid for everything and then waited by the doors for the rest of the group. After everyone finished the only people we were waiting for were Avani and Anthony. Avani came over with only one bag. Here you go Avani, I said. I handed her the bag with what she wanted in it plus gum and chocolate. She opened the bag. Thank you Juls, Avani said. You’re welcome, I said. Are we ready to go, Josh said. No, I said. I ran to the apple store and bought 4 pairs of airpods and 4 pairs of airpod pros. Then I went back to the group. Ok now we can leave, I said. All of this plus everyone here isn’t going to fit, Kio said. It’s ok my car is on the way, I said. What do you mean, Jaden said. My phone went off. Here it is now, I said. Who is going to ride with who, Bryce said. The girls can ride with me, I said. All the girls got super excited and ran over to me. They followed me out to my car. Everyone got in the back. I had 2 bags full of candy in the front with me. I passed one back to P. In the bag I just gave Penelope there is candy you girls can take whatever you want, I said. Ok thank you, they all said. Hey siri text group chat, I said. What would you like me to say, Siri said. I stole your girls for the day you can have them back tomorrow no exceptions, I said. Sent to group chat, Siri said. I pulled up to the old hype house and stopped the car. I put in the pin to the gate then went up the long driveway. I got out of the car and took out P. All of the girls got out and walked up to the doors. I threw Avani the keys then got all of my bags out of the car. I walked inside the house and set everything down. Mads, and Nessa you two have the guest rooms. Addison and Dixie, your shared room still has things in it so you can go there. Avani you are in your old room, I said. There is literally nothing except a bed in mine, Avani said. I threw a bedding set at her. I pulled out my phone and called zhc. Hey can you come over to the old hype house, I said. Yeah sure, Zhc said. Thank you, I said. No problem, see you in 5 minutes, Zhc said.