THE END ~ Sequal COMING!!

After they chased me around pelting me with their pistols and me trying to get them back with the hose we went back to Jay’s house and unfortunately his brother was there.

"Hey Hailey, can we speak?" Chris asked from behind the couch at 1 in the morning. I looked towards a groggy Amyy and a completely awake and hyper Jay; Amyy just muttered something before placing her head against the lounge and Jay nodding his head vigorously nudging me off the couch.

"Yeah sure" I sighed "what is it?" he pulled me over to the kitchen and poured us both a coke.

"Well for one I wanted to apologise, you know for always being a dick head" I felt kind of bad for him and he looked sincere.

"well your not ALWAYS a dick" I laughed "Just mostly, I mean you have saved me from horrible situations and last time I check only good guys do that"

"Yeah I guess, well I got you this as an 'I am truly sorry will you please forgive me' present" I laughed at his reason as he pulled out a jewellery box and handed it to me. I stared at it for a moment before opening it, it was a beautiful chunky silver bracelet with a big heart in the middle and little stars spaced out around the bracelet. On the back of the heart had an engraving that read 'Hailey, I truly am sorry, Chris'

"Oh my god, it is beautiful" I told him as my jaw dropped " you didn’t have to you know, a simple sorry would have worked"

"yes but I wanted to, I think you deserve this and this way if I ever act like an ass again you can look at it and remember that I will be sorry when I realise what I have done" he explained, I guess in his own way he is really sweet.

"Well, thank you and I do forgive you" I smiled up at him as he smiled down at me and I hugged him, he seemed shocked for a second but then hugged back. Once we pulled apart he kissed my cheek and asked.

"Do you think we can be friends?"

"I believe we could be, now wanna help put my bracelet on me?" I held my wrist and the box out to him as he put it on and if I do say so, which I do, it looked even more beautiful against my skin. “you gonna come watch the next movie with us?"

"I might as well" he answered and we went out to the couch and both, yes both of the guys were asleep leaning against opposite sides of the lounge.

"Well I guess it’s just us" I said as I sat on the empty lounge, Chris put in the DVD then came to join me.

**************************************

"Save the pink elephants!!!" I heard Amyy Scream, awakening me from my slumber, slowly I fluttered my eyes open and went to sit up but something stopped me from moving and pulled me closer, I moved my arm to feel that it was another arm holding onto me that’s when I realised that the arm belonged to Chris.

"Oi fatty!!!!" I yelled into his ear and he shot up.

"FIRE!!!FIRE!! RUN PEOPLE RUN!" I couldn’t help it I was on the floor in fits of laughter.

"You’re a loser" I laughed at him and looked at my phone clock "oh crap!! Its 3 pm" I pretty much screamed “Oi I have to get ready and go, I have people at my house!" I yelled running into the downstairs bathroom with my hello kitty bag. I got changed and brushed my teeth running a brush through my hair and ran across the road when I realised my phone was still at Jay's so I chucked my bag down and ran across the road again though this time I almost god hit bye a white van, it was a nice van but I liked mine better, I stood there in shock for a minute as I took in the van, it was a bit dinted up around the sides and such. "I am so sorry I didn’t look where I was going" I said quickly.

"Oh it is fine miss?"

"Hailey, oh and I know a good guy who works on vans and does and amazing job if you wanted to get those dints out"

"How do you know this?" the guy asked stepping out of his car, he looked to be in his 30's or something.

"I have a Van as well and he always fixes mine up” I said honestly unfortunately he had an evil smile on his face and was way too close for my liking.

"Oh really?" he asked before I smelt chloroform...oh crap.