Chapter 2

Here you go my lovelies :) Another chapter :) Hope you guys like it :)

Vote...comment and Fan :)

Shaylee

****************************************

Chapter 2

‘’Race ya!’’ I yelled before taking off running. We were on the way back to our house since we had school the next day. ‘’I’m soo gonna win’’ Said Sam before running past me. Eventually we got home and Sam won the race.

When we walked inside my aunt was waiting for us with three mugs of hot chocolate and some cookies. We sat down and looked through a photo album of our mom. It was our ritual every year before school. ‘’This year, you guys have to promise me not to get in trouble. It’s a new school and a new beginning. I want you guys to make friends. Also you need to text me if anything happens or just to keep me updated on what you guys are doing.’’ Our aunt said. ‘’We promise aunty.’’ Sam and I said at the same time.

I looked at the clock and it was 9:30 at night. ‘’I’m gonna head to bed. I will see you guys in the morning.’’ I kissed them good night and headed upstairs. When I was in my bedroom I walked to my closet, grabbed a set of pj’s and walked in my bathroom. We all had a bathroom connected to our room. It was awesome because I didn’t want to share my bathroom. I turned the hot water on and jumped in the shower. Once I was done, I towel-dried my hair and got dressed. I walked over to my queen sized bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

***

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned slapping my alarm clock. I looked over and it was 6:30 am. I had an hour to get dressed and get ready for school. I went to my radio and plugged it my cell to listen to music while getting ready. I walked over to my closet and took a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and an off-shoulder purple shirt. It had three holes in my back and it hugged my curves perfectly. Once I was dressed, I went to my little desk that had a mirror and also where my straighter was.

With my hair all done, I decided to let them loose today. I went back in my closet, grabbed my pair of high heel boots that went up to my knees and my leather jacket. I went downstairs with fifteen minute to spare and found my brother at the kitchen table eating breakfast. He’s eyes almost popped out of his head once he saw me. ‘’Do you think I look okay for my first day?’’ I asked not really sure. ‘’You look awesome Blue.’’ He said. ‘’Should I go change? Or anything?’’ I asked unsure. ‘’No no it’s okay Blue. I like this new style.’’ I was glad that he liked it because I was tired of always being shy. This year I wanted to concentrate on my grades and that was it. ‘’Good morning you two, I have a surprise for you guys. I know you both have your driver’s licence. I decided that it would be easier if you had your own ride.’’ She said while throwing us both a set of keys. I looked at Sam with a big smile in my face. The key lanyard was saying Suzuki. ‘’No you didn’t!’’ Both of us ran outside and there they were, a blue and green Suzuki motorcycles. ‘’Dibs on the blue one!’’ I said before running to my aunt to give her a big giant hug. I went inside to grab my school bag. We left for school shortly after that, each on our own motorcycles.

When we got to school, it was so packed and all eyes were on us. Sam and I parked our motorcycles beside each other. As I got off, I took my helmet off and ran a hand through my hair to take the knots out. ‘’Shall we get to the office Blue?’’ My brother asked once we were off our bikes. Putting the keys in my pockets, I nodded. ‘’Yeah let’s go.’’

We reached the office, and told the secretary our names. She looked through a pile of papers. ‘’Here’s your schedule, locker number and also a map of the school.’’ Was all she said, before going back to her computer.

 We looked at our schedule to compare. Mine was:

Calculus advanced ----- Room 123

History advanced ----- Room 245

Science advanced----- Room 148

Lunch

English advanced----- Room 236

Gym regular ----- Room 001

He looked at me. ‘’Looks like we don’t have the same classes except for gym that we have together, but it will be okay I’ll text you to make sure you’re okay.’’ He said. We went to our locker. ‘’I guess they saw how good I was at school. All my classes are advanced.’’ I said after realizing that I would be with some grade 12 people, except for gym. ‘’At least you can probably graduate this year.’’ Sam said grumpily. ‘’No worries Sammy I can help you. Not my fault I’m the brain between us two.’’ I said laughing. We reached our lockers and I put my leather jacket in it. ‘’Text me!’’ I said while we split up for our classes.