part 15

It was the weekend and angel woke up feeling really down she got nothing to do so she just stayed home and wear her pj's all day. Kim was getting ready to meet up with friends but before she goes she give taehyung a call he has already landed in Korea.

T: hello?
K: hey you at Korea?
T: yeah. I'm getting ready to go to the funeral whats up?
K: I see. So I told angel yesterday at work about you and she is very upset.
T: what you mean?
K: she left work early to find you at the airport!

Taehyung widened his eyes.

K: she came back after not finding you and her eyes were full of tears, red and puffy.
T: I didn't know...
K: because you didn't want to let her know. I'm sure she's better at this rate. I hanging up.

Kim hangs up taehyung sigh and look at the mirror then left to the car that was picking jin and him up, as they got in jin looked at taehyung.

J: dude you alright?
T: no. Kim just call and told me that angel was upset that I left.
J: you didn't let her know?

Taehyung shook his head jin sigh and looked at him.

J: well you could of so she can come and say bye but instead you didn't.
T: sorry.
J: no keep that sorry to angel when we leave.

Taehyung was stress. Angel was at home watching TV and stress eating she then heard a knock on her door, she sigh and got up to open the door it was her friends eunjung, mimi and deoyeon.

All: surpise--oh!

Angel looked at them with a hoodiw on and was just staring at them without no smile showing.

E: angel you okay?
D: did you have any sleep?
A: no i didn't.

Angel let them in.

A: what brings you here.
M: well you say that your guy friend left to Korea and was sad so we pay a visit to cheer you up.

Angel look at them with tears in her eyes, they all group hug her.

E: he didn't mean to not tell you.
M: its okay we are here.
D: don't cry angel.

They all broke the hug angel wipe her eyes.

A: you guys...want to sleepover?

They look at her smile and nodded after the funeral taehyung and jin came back to their hotel, they were changing.

J: we still got two days left we need to go back and watch them burn her, last day we watch ex throw her ash to the ocean.

Taehyung sigh and was calling angel. The girls were all in the living room in angels pj's that she had got them, angel left her phone on the table she left to use the restroom they saw and grab her phone later angel came back out and look at them.

A: what?
M: taehyungs calling.

Angel shook her head mimi declined it. Taehyung look and call again eunjung then declined it. Taehyung sigh.

J: leader i bet she's still upset with you.
T: im so stress why i came along?
J: because ill be lonely..you know me and my ex broke up not long ago its weird seeing her again.

Taehyung lat in bed and annoyed him.

J; now your annoying me? Fine.

The girls were talking about boys etc etc. Then later they went to bed. Angel then got the dream of her transforming to the werewolf vision she gasp and got up and breath heavily and look around she then went back to sleep.