part 54

The next month has come after angel was discharged from the hospital and was getting heal again, she had heal taehyungs wound from his mission last month angel was starting to eat again and talk alot again going back to her normal life with taehyung again, angel had sale her apartment her and taehyung had move in together with a 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms, Angel was getting ready to go to her own bridal event at a hotel with the girls her maid of honors her friends eunjung, mimi and deoyeon also the others minjung, yoona and mark girlfriend.

A: bye babe.
T: bye have fun.
A: I will.

As she was about to open the front door she gasp.

A: oop i forgot.
T: what?

Angel walk to taehyung and peck his lips then she left the house taehyung smiles and continued to watch TV. Angel drove to the hotel the girls surprised her and they all have fun with drinking and her opening gifts.

E: so you got that wedding dress you always wanted?
A: yes. My mom used her money I didn't want her to buy it but she refused.
M: she's so sweet.
D: where is your mom by the way?
A: she's at work she really wanted to come but she was busy and had a meeting today.
Y: she'll be fine.

Angel smiles and they continue to drink wine. Later after 3hrs angel drove home she wasn't that drank she got home and saw taehyung on the couch sleeping it was night time angel smile and went to him then turn off the TV she was carefully shaking him.

A: taehyung babe go to the room..
T: mm~~~
A: oh!

Taehyung had pull her in for a hug and they fell on the couch angel sigh.

A: I need to shower...taehyung..
T: mm..

She sigh and smile and turn to face taehyung  and touch his face.

A: I can't wait to merry you tomorrow.

She kiss his nose and fell asleep with him snice she was a bit drank. Next morning taehyung woke up and angel was gone.

T; im up!
A: morning. We have to go to our wedding location.
T: right.
A: the grooms and maid of honor is over there right now. Remember its a surprise you won't see me in my wedding dress til it starts.
T: alright.

Taehyung went to her and kiss her cheek then went and get ready. They both drove to the wedding place and separated to their own rooms changing everything was ready angels makeup stylish, hair stylish was there helping the others with their makeup and hair and then last it was angels turn. The guys was helping taehyung putting on his suit, jungkooks oldest son jungyoung and a girl name Sarah jungyoungs friend from school are gotta be the one who walks in with the rings.

Wedding place

 Wedding dinner table