part 25

Taehyung pov:
I was closing the Cafe shop and was getting ready to go home I then look at angels company and saw her car gone.

T: did she left early to the wedding already?

I call her to see if she was still at the wedding but she wasn't picking so I call again and no answer so I got worry snice it was dark. I went inside the company and went up he stairs to see if any of her coworkers are still there, no one was there so I call kim.

K: hello?
T: kim where's angel? Did she go to the wedding today?
K: oh no she was running late because she was busy with work and so i left early and don't know where she is. But try calling ceos secretary I bet he knows where she is.
T: okay.

I hang up and give the ceo secretary a call.

K: hello?
T: hi this is kim taehyung and I'm calling because um lee angel is not at the office and I want to know where she is.
K: oh ceo give her a list to go to her dads company and get some items for the event coming up, to grow it off there at the event.
T: where's the location?

Mr.kim give taehyung the location he hang up and left the company and drive to her dads company the doors were lock he look at the parking lot and see that her car was not there.

T: angel...

I give a shoot again to call her but no answer my eyes glow red because I smell angels blood, I rush back in my car and drove to the event building and see if she was in there. I park outside saw angels car still there and went in.

T: angel!

I check everywhere but couldn't find her then I enter where the stage was and saw the back side lights open, I ran inside and saw angel laying on the floor.

T: angel!

I grab her and turn her around and saw dry blood all over her nose.

T: angel wake up!

I carry her to my car and drove her to the hospital, later her doctor told me that she was working to hard thats what cause her to have a nose bleed.
End

Minutes later angel was slowly opening her eyes she still was having a hard time to see until her version came back she looked around and realized she was in a hospital, she then look beside her and saw taehyung sleeping holding her hand, she was so weak and tired that she couldn't move to wake him up so she twitch one of her fingers taehyung was starting to wake up and look at angel.

T: angel you awake?
A: what happened...?
T: thank God.

Taehyung hug angel, angel was confused and hug back then she remembered what happen.

A: my car...
T: don't worry i call your mom and she told one of your guards to take it back to your apartment.
A: is my mom coming to see me?
T: yeah.
A: but my white hair.
T: its gotta be okay.
M: angel!

Taehyung broke the hug and saw angels mom, she gasp and went and hug angel.

M: oh my baby! You got me so worry honey!
A: im okay mom...

She broke the hug and look at taehyung.

M: thank you young man for watching my daughter.
T: no problem.
M: and who is this?

She looks at angel.

A: um my friend! He's my friend.
M: oh.
T: no I'm her boyfriend kim taehyung.
M: boyfriend?!

Angel close her eyes in disappointment her mom gasp and look at taehyung.

M: what a handsome man.

Angel looked at her in surpise.

A: your not mad mom?
M: how could I? You never dated anyone before angel..you never accepted boys when you were younger but you accept this young fine man.
A: haha...um well...
M; i know you must love him alot.
A: I do.
M: *sigh* hopefully one day we meet your family Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at her.

T: I don't have a family ma'am.
M: oh.
T: they passed away a long long time ago.

Flashbacks fly back inside taehyungs mind how his parents and siblings die 90yrs back.

M: oh im so sorry.

Angel see how sad taehyung was so she changed the subject immediately.

A: so mom how's dad?
M: oh...honey they say he might not make it.
A: what?

Angel looks at her mom.

A: w-what you mean?
M: its cancer and it can't be fixed angel, he's dying honey..
A: no...I-i gotta go see him!

Angel took out the needle in her arm and got off bed then temble and fell to the floor her mom and taehyung went to her.

T: angel..
A: I gotta go see him...*crying*
M: take her taehyung.

He nodded and help angel up and took her to her dads room, they got there and see that the doctors were around him.

A: dad...*sob* I'm here...
D: he can't hear you...he's ready to go.
A: no. I want you to stay dad..*sob* don't leave me and mom alone..

Then they all heard the monitor stop, angel widened her eyes and grab her dad by the body and shake him.

A: NOOOO! No dad! You promise to come home! You promise!

Everyone was crying because they knew him. Angel getting more emotional.

A: DAD!!!!!

something bright flash and everyone in the room look away, then the brightness dissappear.

M: angel! *GASP*

Taehyung looks with widened eyes and angels full white hair has appear.

A: dad...

Angel breath heavily and saw blur again and fell to the floor.

T&M: angel!

They ran to angel to help her and taehyung took her back to her room while the doctors cover her dads body with the white cover. He lay angel down her mom was in shock.

M: why is angels hair...
T: she use to have a past life ma'am.
M: what?
T: you wanna see your daughters past?
M: yes! So I can understand!

Taehyung grab her head and close his eyes she was confused and Flashbacks of angels past and her own past with her husband and saw everything. Taehyung took his hands off her she gasp.

M: oh my god...
T: now you believe us?
M: yes..yes I do..

She sat down beside and cry for their lost taehyung grab his phone and call the others.

T: she's back.