Part one🤪😂

Y/n pov: i woke up did the basics like Washing my face,brushing my teeth and taking a shower and other stuff like that!
I throw on a hoddie and sum "stop looking at my d*ck" sweats and just sum white plain air force's ones! And put my hair into a low ponytail! I walk downstairs and hear more talking then usual! Like ik theres always a lot of talking here but it seems like theres gussed over! I didn't care i was hungry so i still went downstairs to grab a snack or something! When i get down all the attention goes to me and i just stand there cuz im not used to being the senter of attention! Charli:aren't you suppose to be cleaning! I was confused! What does she mean that im supposed to be cleaning? Y/n:what? Dixie:your our maid! We hiried you yesterday! Marc.demlieo:so get to cleaning! Y/n:first of all im not your maid okay im your sister and marc im your daughter! And if you want it clean the get the f*ck up and do it yourself! Okay! im tired of your bullsh*t! Hadi.demelio:honey clam down go get sum rest! Y/n:SO NOW THAT CHARLI AND DIXIE HAVE FRIENDS OVER YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE YOU CARE! Hadi.demelio:WE NEVER STOPPED CARING! She then started crying! I felt bad but i have to stand up for myself! Y/n:SO NOW YOU WANT TO START CRYING AND PLAY THE VICTIM RIGHT! TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY! Marc:stop your making your mom cry! Y/n:I THOUGHT I WAS A MAID! AND WHEN YOU GUYS MAKE ME CRY AND I ASK YOU TO STOP DO YOU!? NO YOU DONT! SO HADI YOU CAN STFU! dixie:DONT YOU DARE TALK TO OUR MOM LIKE THAT! Y/n:WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HUH?
Everything and everyone went silent! Y/n: EXACTLY! ??:Charli and Dixie why did you lie to us!?
- [ ] Charli and Dixie:...... y/n:SO NOW YOU WANT TO STAY QUIET!!  Dixie and charli:CUZ WERE SCARED THAT PPL ARE GOING TO LIKE YOU MORE! y/n:DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING! YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ME IN YOUR TIKTOKS OR YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL! I DONT CARE! BUT KEEPING ME A SECRET FROM YOUR FANS AND EVEN YOUR FRIENDS IS TO MUCH! LIKE ALL I WANT IS TO HANGOUT WITH MY FAMILY! Dixie&charli&hadi and marc:were sorry! Y/n:sorry doesn't help!

                To be continued