Chapter 1- Reunion

"Shiori, do you want to overcome your fear of sharp objects?" Masao asked Shiori. She looked at the attendant who looked gentle but was determined to help her. Afterwards, she looked at the boy in front of her. He had gentle eyes, like his mother, and what beautiful jawline-

At that moment, Shiori realised she was being distracted and nodded her head, although she was scared of what will be planned out for her. "Never hesitate when the moment comes to you," Shiori remembered the last speech that she heard from Akane before the ritual started. This is why, she thought, that she should not waver anymore.

Shiori was pondering. Did she make the right choice? She thought. She had been deceived with lies like this so many times, that she's no longer able to trust others if they are being genuine about it. She looked at the attendant who was taking out a large sheet of paper from the deepest corners of her closet, which revealed lots of post-its that covered the last space of the paper that easily occupied three-fourth of the floor. Her eyes widened. It definitely shows how determined the attendant was in letting the girl escape. "Your mother wouldn't be at the mansion until the ritual. That is a total of 1 week."

"Thank you," Shiori whispered. It was a miracle that someone like the attendant still exists in her cold lonely world in the Ayuzawa estate.

"Mistress Shiori, I have to tell you something..." the attendant spoke in a sad tone. Shiori was nervous, but she knows she can trust the attendant and whispered: "It's ok, you can tell me."

The room becomes tense, and the attendant took out a rectangular sheet of paper, which became a talisman with several strokes of lines appearing.  A magic circle appeared in front of Shiori, who was in awe. Shortly after, she saw a spirit, who looks too familiar to be true. The spirit's smile was a miracle to the eyes of the little girl, who teared up due to all these events and being able to see her favourite person again. "Come, Shiori." Ayane, now in spirit form, called out to her dear sister, who ran to her and started crying again.