Chapter 1- The plan

After the reunion of the two siblings, Shiori cleared her throat and asked the secretary. "Urm, Mrs Aoi, may I know what you need me to do for these few days?" Before the secretary could even reply, Masao jumped out of the bed and went to Shiori.

"It's gonna be fun! I will teach you kendo and judo with my dad!" the boy standing in front of her had eyes that were glittering light blue. It was as if they were diamonds. Seeing her younger sister stare at them so fondly, she chuckled and teased "Hey, I think my sister wants to take your eyes and keep it in her little treasure chest! And she's a very determined kid.... once she has her sight on something she wants, she does not give up.... until she gets it!" upon Ayane's sudden movement towards his face, Masao's face paled and ran back to the bed, shivering. "Sister! How could you! Sorry, Mrs Aoi, my sister loves to tease a lot of times. You may continue."

Mrs Aoi was surprised. The girl who was hiding at the corner of the room just recently was currently standing tall and had gleaming eyes filled with resolution. Was it thanks to the reunion? " I'm glad I let Mistress Ayane show herself. I'm glad this rushed reveal turned out for the better outcome." the lady secretary thought and stood up. She went to her bookshelf, beckoning the kids to come along.

Shiori thought," You pull a book, a path clears to show a hidden entrance, and in it stores top secret stuff."

She was correct. Mrs Aoi pulled a dictionary and the wall of books shifted to the right, revealing a door. When everyone was in the room, Shiori could hear trembling noises from outside, signalling that the wall was going back to its original form. However, at that moment, what picked her interest more was the notes written all over the walls. There was no space between the post-its, that varied with sizes. It was as if she was looking at a room filled with talismans that were warding off the evil spirits that were possessing something in that area.

"Young Mistress Shiori, I know this is overwhelming, but it's just a week. I promise after that, you are free from the Ayuzawa family." Mrs Aoi looked at Shiori with hope in her eyes.

Shiori chuckled and smiled. "I'm glad Mrs Aoi is nice. I and my sister really love you for saving the two of us! Me too, I'm really thankful that you saved my sister, and let me see her! I feel with my sister now with me again, I am a confident person!"

"Thank you, dear. Alright, the plan will go like this. Tomorrow's Monday, and your schedules will be shown as 'Kyoto Appreciation' for a week. At 8 am, you will head out to Hasera Temple to learn kyūdō for an hour, take a break, and then learn aikido for an hour. After coming back from Hasera Temple, I will be teaching you the fundamentals of magic and how to cast it. The lesson will go leisurely, depending on how long you want it to be. Later, at 5 pm, I have arranged for you a class with my husband, who will teach you kendo until 9 pm, is that alright?" Mrs Aoi notified everyone of the plan for tomorrow. Shiori sat up and asked "I'm fine with the lesson later! But, Mrs Aoi, I have read once that magic sort of determines what sport I have to learn. So, why is it that you are not placing the magic lessons in the morning?"

Ayane patted Shiori's head and explained, "The books did say that, but it's always better to know the fundamentals of the sports that is revolving around all of the magic types earlier! Remember there are 12 classes of magic? Can you remember them?" Shiori nodded and exclaimed, "From what I remember, they are the Elves, Summoners, Creators, Hercules, Rougers, Justices, Magicians, Fairies, Alcea Readers, Dragons and Demons!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes Descriptions:

Elves-> The meaning of what an elf is; uses an arrow, healing(to some extent).

Summoners-> Is the Creators but uses powers not bound in this world. (Can make a living thing appear)

Creators-> They can make stuff using the elements that they see around them( Their magic allows them to make things that aren't alive)

Herchules-> Like the god Hercules, people with this power has extraordinary strength

Rougers-> Can use any sort of weapon, from arrows to swords. A.K.A, Master of all weapons.

Justices-> The same as Rougers, except this class has an ability that no other classes will have: The Leader's Ordain. All Justices have an accessory to wear. When they take that accessory off, the ability is commenced, and whoever's powers they want to use will come to them. The stronger one is, the longer and more frequently they can use this ability.

Magicians-> People with this power can heal injured people, and create antidotes that can enhance their teammates' strengths and some spells that can harm their enemies.

Fairies-> Fairies are the best aid in a fight. They can sing to heal or sing to hurt their enemies. Relies solely on their flirty skills to make the enemies be under their spell. Wings can be used for many purposes; the magic particles that are on the wings can kill the enemies if the fairies chant a spell, while it can help the teammates to heal, improve their strength or even have more power capabilities as before. If torn off, the wings will possess a harmful power that will attack the one who tore it off. If the wings are big enough, they can even be used as an invisibility cloak.

Alcea Readers: People with these powers can easily be top in class. With the glasses that is given to them, they will be able to read any sort of language, be it ancient or modern. The glasses let you read a 100-page book in 5 minutes, and it will all be recorded in the glasses' system. Alcea Readers are information specialists who will be someone no classes wants to anger, as they will provide information about anything during battles. A bad impression with them and you will be told to pay them a hefty amount of money for one small piece of information, whereas a good one will result in you having a walking information counter that will even tell you how to win a battle against a class that is even stronger than you.

Dragons-> This class possess the power of a dragon. If one is called the Fire Dragon, the person will be able to eat even a burning flame of fire, breathe in fire and even create fire from their body.

Demons-> Although most people with this magic class end up becoming evil or going insane, it has the same power as Justices. This magic class has power especially for it too. Hell's Depth; the ability to become superior compared to everyone else. Hell's Depth also opens up another ability for the people with the Demon powers and it is Necromantist, which is summoning and reviving the dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's right, Shiori! Since this family has taught you every basic of performing arts, the training needed for Summoners, Fairies, Creators and Alchea Readers is all done! Remember that you are learning magic, kendo, kyūdō and judo from Mr & Mrs Fujisaki. Well, these are the sports you have to learn to understand the magic lessons faster! This way, you can be stronger and raise the percentage of leaving this family! Ok?"

After the explanation, Shiori nodded and continued listening to Mrs Aoi, who said " That's what you will be doing for the whole of next week until next Sunday night. This mansion has a total of 5 buildings, this Main building being the largest of them all. For the escape to be possible, you have to be able to use at least the Fairies' and Rouger's ability. Do u see that your room is here? During these days, you will have to plant a couple of lanterns under the soils of the Sakura Tree that you always see every morning. We have to plant them by Tuesday, which is two days from now. I will explain why u have to do that along the way when I'm having magic lessons with you. Afterwards, observe that there's a triangle shape here. This is the hidden escape route. Your sister and I have been making a path under there so that you wouldn't need to be lost. As simple as this plan sounds, we do not want any odds to overwhelm us, so we wanted you to at least be able to protect yourself if by any chance your Fairies' abilities do not work so effectively." Shiori nodded while scanning through the scribbled map that was laid in front of her. When she finished digesting the whole situation, Shiori nodded and hurried along with the group who took her to the back of the main building to practice kendo.