CHAPTER 9: NEXT STEP

IVY'S POV

We were having a hell of a lot of fun together. Sometimes I wish the world would stop and we could just stay like this forever. 

We decided to go for a walk near a resort a few miles away, it has an amazing park. When we reached there, everyone started running around like little kids and me being me also started running around. We were having fun until I saw a familiar figure. He turned around and guess who it is...

"Hey, baby sis!  my little munchkin." said a voice from behind which I can recognize anytime.

"RAYANNNNN!" I ran and jumped on him, hugging him like a kola. Even though we fight all the time he is a great brother and I love him very much. And it doesn't stay for long.

"Wohh... how come you grew fat in two days?" he adds.

I started hitting him in the back and whined like a little kid because of his constant teasing all the time.

"Sorry, sorry...  stop hitting me, my cute little panda," he says and hit him a little more and jumped off him. I'm surprised to see him here. he is never the solo trip kinda guy. "Are you here alone. I never thought you would go anywhere alone?"I asked. "nope here with the guys." well that's interesting. I know for sure Donavan would be here too. now the question is where is he." by the way what are you doing here all alone. how come you didn't tell me and here all alone. do you know how dangerous it could be and where are the others and---" I cut him off by slapping his mouth.  "I'm not here alone the girls are here too. plus since you are already here will tell you  I'm living in a house all five of us brought and it's near this resort and we came here to have fun."

"oh so that's where you guys disappear to every weekend.." he was cut off again by the guys. I was Donovan in the most casual clothes looking handsome.

He had a wide grin on his face when he was approaching me and I did the same. I was about to go hug him I controlled myself as we were still in front of my brother. He comes near us and ruffles my hair "hey your brother's little munchkin." he said. I am pissed of right now. why is calling me that and how dare he spoil my hairs that way. "can guys stop with the munchkin thing and why the heck are you messing with my hairstyle. it took a lot of time to set it" I said while pouting. 

Just then the girls come running and my brother goes to greet his girlfriend leaving me and Donovan alone. I turn to face him and meet his lips with mine. I stand there confused and shocked. He stands back up from his bending position and smirks. As if he has achieved something great.  

Sometime later we all meet in the resort's sitting area. The two guys know about the farmhouse and they plan on bunking with us. We all agreed. And now we are heading to the house Erina is driving and the guys are following behind. We reach our destination and Rose has gone to open the door and I look at the boys having an impressed look.