CHAPTER 10: HEATING THINGS UP

I went out to the garden in search of him and found him standing in the gazebo. this gazebo meant too much to me since I decorated it. 

He was standing there back turned towards me and his broad shoulders did somethings to me

He was standing there back turned towards me and his broad shoulders did somethings to me. how can a guy have such broad shoulders? (a/n: Jin does ) 

I slowly make my way to the gazebo and I get a mischievous idea. I walk slowly to the gazebo without making any noise and jumped on his back. I guess I startled him too much that we both ended up falling, me on top of him and him below me. when I get back my senses I try to get off of him but he pulls me down using my wrist and attaches his mouth to mine and he squeezes my butt checks and I gasp at the sudden feeling and he inserts his tongue in and our tongues start battling for dominance and he won. He shifts our position and now he is on the top and starts moving his member on my sex and I moan through our kisses.

"God! you feel so fucking good." he groans in a husky voice through our kisses. I can feel him getting hard above me. I can't stop moaning which is constricted due to the rough kisses. He leaves my mouth and trails down to my jaw and neck leaving wet kisses everywhere and suddenly he starts sucking on my neck, I moan loudly he smirks knowing he found my sweet spot, and sucks even harder, leaving me a moaning mess. His hand trails down under my shirt and cups my left breast and squeezes it and starts kneading it harshly. I'm crying out of pleasure he is giving me right now.

he stopped grinding and sucking, due to the loss of the heat and pressure he was giving me groaned in protest. "I think that's all for now". He said panting. "you can't just leave me hanging like this." I started whining like a kid. He came close to my ears and I could feel his hot breaths on my neck. "I can do many things to you right now but not here and definitely not now," he said. He got up and pulled me up with him.

He intertwined our hands and started moving towards the house. " I'm hungry, what do you guys have here?" he said . " we have some snacks and Chinese takeout," I said and he let go of my hand when he heard my brother's voice in the living room. We quickly made our way inside and I rushed out to my room. I knew I was looking really awkward. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and I was looking really bad.  and I also have a huge hickey on my neck. what was Donavan thinking? I want to kill him, but not today. I went to find my concealer and applied it. I fixed my appearance and went down. 

Ryan and my brother were sitting and eating instant ramen. They did not notice my presence and were laughing about something. I cleared my throat. They turned back Ryan was grinning and Donovan was smirking. I blushed a little and ignored him and sat next to Rose and Camilla who were watching a movie. Seeing me they started giggling and whispering with each other. 

they paused the movie and along with Erina pulled me to Camilla's room.  They all gathered around me like they were the hunters and I was their prey.

And the interrogation began...

****************************