CHAPTER 5: THE INVITE!!

Waste it on me (ft. BTS)

I just love that tune and the lyrics are just amazing and I think it may suit this situation very much. Wellbeing an army I have learned a thing about loving yourself, which is the most important thing in this world and I want you guys to do the same and also love what you are doing. So love my story too along with that.....

.....................................................................................................................................

IVY'S POV

Well, this is awkward, what will I tell them that our lips touched and I almost kissed him and I was about to make out when jenny and her boy toy interrupted us. God can you kill me right now. I tried to make up something and tell them but knowing how much they know about me is enough for me to just tell them the truth.

I told them everything and they were about to shout and I stopped them and we went to my brother's meeting and after that, we ended up going to eat lunch and planed the rest of the program and went back to our dorms. I live with Erina and it's nice because she is a good adviser and does most of the cleaning and cooking because I'm too lazy and can't do anything thing without messing things up. Once I tried to cook at home when my parents were away and it was only me and Rayan at home. I literally burned down the whole kitchen up. From then on kitchen and I became enemies.

I fell on my bed as soon as we came back and Erina went to cook something for us. I washed myself up and put on my pajamas and went to the kitchen, the food smelt amazing. It was pizza and we went to the living room and sat and watched some movies. After eating, Erina went to wash the dishes while I sat there wondering about the kiss, well almost, when my phone lit up showing that I got a  message. 

I took it and my mouth automatically formed a smile and I opened the message and it said

"What are u doing?".

"This is Donovan by the way"

I didn't know what to do and that's when my lifesaver erina came and asked me why I was smiling so creepily and I showed her the texts and she told me to type something flirty.

                                                       "nothing just sitting and deciding what to wear.." I texted back.

   Donovan: What are you wearing now...

                                                                                    Me: Nothing, just sitting in a towel.

Donovan: Wow, never knew that you would be too straightforward and DRITY...

                                                                                          Me: I think u should get used to it now...

Donovan: Want to hang out now...

WTF DID HE JUST ASK ME OUT.... god just clam down

                                                                                           Me: ok!

Donovan: I will come to your dorm in 30.

                                                                                                                      Me: ok

Okay, clam down Ivy clam. 

Erina helped me pick out an outfit and it was just perfect..

(Her outfit above)

When I finished my makeup and looking at myself in the mirror there was a knock at the door and I rushed to the and composed myself and opened it. When I looked at him there was a ravishing and sexy-looking guy in front of me. He looked damn good in that outfit and it looked like it was specially made for him.

 He looked damn good in that outfit and it looked like it was specially made for him

(His outfit)

I shook myself back to reality when he coughed. Then he stared at me for a few seconds before holding out his hands and saying...

"you look beautiful."

"you are not looking bad yourself," I said taking his hand.

I looked back and waved bye to erina who was acting as if she found out the hottest topic in the world and...

"Don't come back too early, wait don't come back at all.." Erina said.

I rolled my eyes at the comment and looked at him, he was looking at me with a playful smirk on his lips which also I ignored but my cheeks were blushing and I believe they were as red as a tomato now. he looked at erina and then said

"Alright see u later, then"

"ok, have fun you too."

......................................................................

What will happen next........