CHAPTER 8: JUST US AND ONLY US

It took us a while to reach the farmhouse, it was almost two in the morning and we got out of the car and rushed inside the house and went into our respective rooms and changed into our onesies, and came out to eat as we were hungry.

Wired right! We never acted like kids our age, we are like 5 years olds when we are together that's what maintained our friendship to date as we can be ourselves in front of each other. I came out of my thoughts when I heard Erina screaming her lungs off from the kitchen. Sometimes she is too much to handle. She is the mom of our group she is like no one scolds us, helps us, and gives the best advice ever.

When I went to reach out for the door my phone beeped indicating I have a message. Oh, would you look at that my greek god texted?

My?? 

Where did that come from? 

And why is he texting me in the middle of the night?

I closed my phone and sighed and went out of my room just to see these bishes have already started eating without me.

"Ohhh, here comes our lovesick puppy." said jenny. Earning a slap on her back by Camilla. I just love her so much sometimes, she is the sanest person in the group.

"God, leave the poor girl alone. It's her first time getting a text from a guy other than her brother," said Camilla and everyone started laughing. Okay, now I take back my words they are evil.

"Stop glaring at her. You know she told the truth," said Rose literally choking on her food.

And then I noticed Erina never said a word till now. "Ina why arent you saying a word," I asked.

She looked up from her noodles box and stared at me like I was crazy or something. After chewing down the contents in her mouth she said " I have more important stuff to do, like for example eating and talking to you is a waste of time." and continued eating.

Wow this girl. "anyway come and eat or you will have sleep without eating anything." called a jenny. We all continued eating and After that went to our rooms to sleep. I got woken up by the loud noise outside. I turned around to see the time it was 10 in the morning. I groaned And woke up. Did my morning routine, without changing. When I reached out to see what it was it was jenny trying to clean up but need up messing it even more. One after the other everyone came out due to the noise and looked at jenny who had no clue about our presence at all and finally giving up turned around and screamed. We all closed our ears trying to protect it from drying out. She can be an opera singer sometimes you see.

"God! what's with you early in the morning???" Erina screamed. 

"Hi good morning to you!" she said in a chirpy voice what's up with her.

"Morning," we said in unison and went to help her clean up, and Erina and rose when to cook whereas I, Camilla, and jenny went out to get some fresh air.

"It's so nice here that I don't want to go back," said Camilla looking at the sky above.

"you are right," I said.

"sadly, we have to go back tomorrow back to hell hole damn!" jenny said. It's not new that she said it, she says it all the time we are here.

"Do you want to tell us about the Donovan guy" Asked jenny

"Well, he is a really great guy. We went on a long ride, went to a drive-through movie and cafe. Though it was simple it was cute and I know many things about him. Maybe we judged him a little too early." I smiled thinking about the day before. he is cute maybe I developed feelings for him. 

I think I like him...

                    *********************************************************************