'1'

Doyoung, yedam and hyunsuk were in the practise room, dancing to random groups' choreographies and having a whole karaoke session.

Yedam started singing a ballad while doyoung and hyunsuk sat in front of him, pretending to be fans as they swayed from side to side, admiring his vocals. Yedam was truly gifted.

Hyunsuk looked at doyoung's expression in the reflection from the mirror behind yedam. He turned to see him. Doyoung had an admiring expression on his face. Hyunsuk clenched his jaw. It was hard seeing the guy he liked look at another guy in that way. Hyunsuk knew it was wrong to like doyoung because, after all, doyoung was a dongsaeng who was four years younger than him. On top of that, doyoung only saw hyunsuk as an older and reliable brother. He looked away and paid attention to yedam again, to get rid of the tightness in his chest.

Doyoung: wah hyung your voice never fails to impress me! I have a lot to learn!

Yedam: aww is that so?

He bent over and rubbed doyoung's hair, adoring him as usual. Hyunsuk put on a fake smile. Yedam smirked at hyunsuk. Yedam was a tough competition. Now yedam had no idea hyunsuk had romantic feelings towards doyoung but he did know doyoung and hyunsuk were especially close. So being a step ahead of hyunsuk, who basically worshipped doyoung, felt like an achievement. 

Doyoung: let's go back now!

Doyoung's cute voice distracted both, yedam and hyunsuk, as they smiled and nodded at their precious dongsaeng.

The next day hyunsuk, haruto and mashiho were walking to the company. As they continued walking, they saw an excited doyoung running towards them from the company.

Doyoung: hyung! Hyung! Hyung!

Hyunsuk smiled widely as doyoung came running to them like a bunny hopping. This just made him more precious and this precious aspect of doyoung just made hyunsuk love him even more.

Hyunsuk: yes baby~ what is it?

He rubbed doyoung's hair. Mashiho and haruto rolled their eyes at hyunsuk's obvious favouritism in his eyes.

Doyoung: manager has some good news to announce! Come quickly he'll explain everything.

The three looked very confused. The members collected in their practise room.

Junkyu: so? What is this about?

Manager: to be honest, it doesn't concern everyone of you but I thought you all should know beforehand.

Manager: you know how you're going to start preparing for your comeback soon? There will be changes in the choreography.

Asahi: there always are, though.

Manager: I mean the choreographer. The company wants hyunsuk, mashiho and doyoung to choreograph it.

Mashiho: what?! Why all of a sudden??

Manager: the CEO wanted to showcase your potentials more. And the choreography team captain sees a lot of potential in the three of you. (A/N: junghwan, baby, I know you're an amazing dancer too. This is just for the plot :"))

Hyunsuk, mashiho and doyoung exchanged glances.

The three of them went to another practise room to just warm up and get their dance motors ready. They were about to listen to the comeback song before anyone else. They recorded it already but no one had heard the final piece with all their voices put together yet.

Doyoung: haha I feel special being one of the first people listening to it!

Hyunsuk: you ARE special!

Doyoing swore he could feel his heart drop in his stomach but he didn't realise it was something out of the ordinary. He didn't think much of it and ignored it.

Doyoung: t-thank you for saying that.

Mashiho: you two lovebirds stop flirting and let's start working on the choreography.

Doyoung: l-lovebirds?! You mean mother and son!

Hyunsuk felt sad hearing doyoung deny it so strongly, who he didn't realize was more flustered than angry.

2 hours passed by as mashiho, doyoung and hyunsuk discussed the main point moves and co-ordination.

Mashiho: aw man i'm exhausted! I'm going to take a break for a while. Do you guys want any drinks or anything? I'll buy it on the way.

Hyunsuk: thank you, baby! I owe you one!

Hyunsuk pulled mashiho by his neck and rubbed his forehead against mashiho's, displaying obvious affection. He rubbed mashiho's hair.

Mashiho: h-hyung can you let me go now...? I need to go buy the drinks.

Hyunsuk: o-oh my bad!

He let go of mashi. While this whole interaction was taking place between hyunsuk and mashiho, doyoung felt the pit of his stomach clench. He felt this unexplainable feeling of jealousy and possession towards hyunsuk.

Doyoung: why is he always so clingy with mashi-hyung...

Doyoung silently mumbled. 

(A/N: I realized i always use mashiho as the source of jealousy and i honestly feel guilty but he is the best choice in comparison to doyoung since he's being adored by the members 24/7 and doyoung usually has the cute role in my fanfics. I hope you all understand. I am in NO way an akgae and love them all equally.)

Doyoung distracted himself by swiping the screen of his phone, scrolling through twitter posts using his hashtag. He noticed a large number of them being ship posts of him and hyunsuk. He felt his face heat up for some reason.

Doyoung: no no...this is only because hyunsuk hyung has been with me for a long time and i favour him...

Doyoung shook his head as he tried to make himself believe he loved hyunsuk in a brotherly way only. Hyunsuk noticed doyoung's actions and admired his puppy-like behaviour.

Hyunsuk: haha my cute baby~

He wanted to hug doyoung tightly but he wanted to keep his composure, especially because of how doyoung strongly believed they were like brothers, or so he thought.