'6'

Doyoung finally finished his exams and had gotten amazing results.

He was now in the living room with hyunsuk. The rest of treasure had gone out.

Doyoung was lying on the sofa while hyunsuk glued his eyes on the TV.

Doyoung: hyung~ I'm bored~

Doyoung whined, trying to grab hyunsuk's attention.

Hyunsuk: this is exactly how I felt when you were always studying.

Hyunsuk joked with doyoung, trying to get him to find interesting ways of grabbing his attention.

Doyoung: b-but I still spent time with you! And you were the one who told me to work hard!

Hyunsuk ran out of excuses.

Hyunsuk: w-well yeah but...okay fine fine. What do you want to do?

Doyoung: hmmm

Doyoung thought about it for a while.

Doyoung: ah! What about the "of course" game?

(A/N: in case you don't know, it's a game where two players make eye contact and say things to each other to get them to overreact. The player who these things are being said to, needs to say "of course" and pretend like it doesn't affect them. The moment the player hesitates in giving a response and overreacts, they lose.)

Hyunsuk smirked.

Hyunsuk: deal.

The game kept continuing without any of them losing. Until doyoung thought of a plan.

Doyoung: hyung. I love you.

Doyoung said it so suddenly and with such a look in his eyes that hyunsuk was caught off guard completely. He hesitated.

Doyoung: ah! You hesitated! Yay I won!

Doyoung got up from the sofa and jumped up and down.

Hyunsuk pulled doyoung's arm and laid him on the sofa, pinning his arms to the sofa and being on top of him.

Hyunsuk: hmph. Maybe you did. But I promise you I have more ways of getting you to be flustered. And they work way better.

He smirked. Hyunsuk's expression, words and actions, made doyoung turn bright red. This had never happened. He stared at hyunsuk in his eyes as if time had stopped around them.

Hyunsuk inched his face closer to doyoung's, little by little, until he finally reached doyoung's lips which he kissed for the millionth time. Except, this was different. It felt more seductive and passionate than ever.

The kiss lasted so long, that when hyunsuk finally broke away, doyoung was left panting and breathless. That sight made hyunsuk feel embarrassed and shy. He turned away quickly and sat straight, letting go of doyoung's arms.

Hyunsuk: y-your fault for triggering me.

Doyoung sat straight too.

Doyoung: why are you saying it like I'm blaming you for doing that?

Hyunsuk looked at doyoung, shocked.

Hyunsuk: you weren't?!

Doyoung: no...I wanted you to do that...

He mumbled as he looked away. Hyunsuk honeslty couldn't handle it.

Hyunsuk: y-yah...don't say shit like that. You'll get me on my edge.

Doyoung: what if...I want to?

Hyunsuk: then I might do something to you I might regret.

Doyoung felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach. He jumped at hyunsuk and hugged him.

Doyoung: if it's you, I won't regret. No matter what.

Hyunsuk hugged him back.

*THE END*

Whew and that's a wrap. The thing is I had planned out a different ending but once I read the whole story again for proof reading, it made me feel kinda sad. It's like when you watch a drama for a while and then get emotional once it ends. So this time I haven't exactly given it a proper ending,in hopes of yall not feeling sad or empty.

Also, I'm planning on writing a dohoon (doyoun and jihoon) fanfic soon! I haven't started writing the chapters yet but I have it all planned out in my draft. I'll notify you on my announcements once I release it so I hope you look forward to it!