'3'

Yedam was surprised at hyunsuk's reaction. 

Yedam: why are you so worked up? I always do this. You do too. Don't tell me...you want him all to yourself?!

Hyunsuk's face heated up. 

Hyunsuk: h-huh?! No that's not it!

As if his actions that past week hadn't hurt him enough, doyoung felt as if another needle pierced through his heart when he heard hyunsuk's strong denial. 

Yedam hugged doyoung even tighter, acting more possessive. He smirked at hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk: this little-

Hyunsuk suppressed his jealousy and left.

*TIME-SKIP*

It was finally doyoung's birthday. Treasure had turned on a live on vlive. Doyoung was reading comments right in front of the camera, when someone asked him what he looked like when he was mad.

Jihoon: oh even I'm curious about this one! I've never seen doyoung mad before!

Jaehyuk: me too. He's a very calm and composed person. I aspire to be like that.

Haruto: same!

Hyunsuk: show us, doyoung!

Doyoung: you'll regret it everyone.

Treasure held their breaths as they looked straight ahead, waiting in anticipation.

That's when doyoung "frowned".

The members saw his so-called angry face and stayed still

The members saw his so-called angry face and stayed still. Until they erupted into loud "AW"s, gushing over doyoung's adorableness.

Hyunsuk felt his heart tighten.

Hyunsuk: just...why is he so cute?

Yedam, jihoon and junkyu ran towards doyoung and hugged him tightly while pinching his cheeks and rubbing his hair. He was just too cute for them to resist from touching.

Hyunsuk clenched his jaw but decided to join them.

Hyunsuk: why are you so cute~

Hyunsuk hugged doyoung from the back and buried his nose into doyoung's neck.

Doyoung flinched at the feeling of hyunsuk's breath on his neck. His heart was racing. Really fast.

Hyunsuk finally let go, allowing doyoung to breathe in peace.

Doyoung: w-what was that...

He put his hand on his chest, as if that would calm his heart down.

The live ended smoothly with the members wishing doyoung happy birthday once more. (A/N: can't believe we'll ACTUALLY be seeing this in a matter of 3 days :") this will be the first birthday live for doyoung :") baby's growing up :"))

The next day, hyunsuk and doyoung were in their studio, thinking of lyrics and instrumentals for the side track on their new album.

They weren't as drifted apart anymore as they were the past week, since hyunsuk had been avoiding any skinship with doyoung for the sake of the other members not feeling left out. Doyoung felt hurt but when hyunsuk hugged him so tightly after so long on his birthday, he got over it.

Doyoung was whistling while writing down lyrics, cheerful as always.

Hyunsuk looked at him and smiled. He was so precious.

Doyoung: hyung what do you think about this part?

Hyunsuk: ohh that's good!

Doyoung: right?! Yedam hyung and I discussed it and he came up with this!I was so impressed!

Hyunsuk: wait...yedam came up with it?

Doyoung: yep! Amazing, isn't it? Yedam hyung is so talented and admirable. He's god yedam for sure-

Hyunsuk: doyoung.

Hyunsuk's interruption, and that too in a serious tone, caught doyoung off guard. He sat upright all of a sudden, slightly intimidated.

Hyunsuk: doyoung...I love you.

Doyoung: a-all of a sudden? Haha I got scared. I thought i did something wrong. But I love you too hyung~

Hyunsuk: i don't love you in the way you think I do.

Doyoung tilted his head, confused and oblivious as ever.

Hyunsuk: I'm sorry, doyoung-ah.

Doyoung: hyung you're being very random. First you say I love you out of nowhere and now you're apologizing for some reason. I don't understand-

Hyunsuk approached doyoung who was sitting in the composer's chair and lifted his chin so he was making direct eye contact.

Doyoung looked surprised and confused.

Hyunsuk brought his face closer to doyoung's by the second, until he finally placed his lips on doyoung's soft, innocent ones.

It all happened too quickly for doyoung to process. But when hyunsuk finally kissed him, and kept doing so for a minute, doyoung's eyes widened. He wanted to push hyunsuk away but he couldn't think right with hyunsuk's lips on his. His heart started beating faster and faster until it was an absolute mess. Doyoung placed his hand on hyunsuk's shoulder as he tried to get hyunsuk to stop so he could breathe.

However, his voice just came out as a muffled whimper.

Hyunsuk blushed at the sound and finally let go, staring into doyoung's eyes while holding on to his shoulders.

Hyunsuk: I-I'm sorry doyoung. But THIS is the way I love you. Do you understand...?