Chapter 2: 10 long years later.

I'm sitting here in this plain claustrophobic room made to listen to this old rag head about how life is so peaceful, I hate it here and her god I hope she just dies today.

'You're young Joe you should be happy'

'Im seventeen turning eighteen next year and I hope I'll never see you again. But as for you? You're 70 just trying to find a way to dig it with younger boys, you're filthy and should just drop your act, I know you did it with Max last weekend.'

Her mouth dropped and I couldn't help but laugh, oh how I love hurting these 'psychiatrists' feelings. I'm on my eighth one already and I'm waiting for her to give up. She's irritating me now since she keeps nagging, should've done it when the bell went, I look at her then turn to look at my watch and right on cue the bell rings.

'Bye raggy, I think I'll enjoy seeing you boil' and I slam the door and I'm out.

I live in New York now. We moved right after the incident because dad got a new job about 3 hours away away from me. Most stuffed up teenagers come here, rich ones of course. Most of them are spoilt brats that need to be hammed with manners but hey I'm being a hypocrite. I got Poetry class next and then art. It's Thursday my favourite day since I love both art and poetry. It sells my soul to happiness, doubling classes for both, but if only I didn't have to show my teacher my poetry, she's too touchy always getting teary. It's annoying. God

Shit!

Urge 5 minutes to class so I start running.

I have to shove through these retarded people, they don't even bother when I bump them because they know what I'll do if they ever talk about, Blair Ashton already shit talked about how I broke her nose. I'm nearly there when I bump into a Jock, I swear my tempers rushing, he turns his neck only to look at me, he opens his mouth and that's when I see he as turquoise eyes just like...

Urge! I push past him and run.

I make it right on time when the bell goes rushing to my seat not wanting anyone to distract me in my corner.

That's when he walks in, his name was Christian. The crap face I knew his name because he was so annoying, always stare at me and does nothing about it like come up to me if you've got the balls, seriously don't stare at me then, their are so many people at this academy and he choses to stare at me as though I have a bloody sign saying he can do so freely. No, I may be pretty but don't stare at me without a good reason, I get uncomfortable, seriously. You freakin weirdo, I'd punch him but I couldn't be bothered I've always wanted to go up to him and ask him what was his problem but then something would pop up in my mind..
Those eyes.
Stop.
I drop my eyes when I realise I was looking at him.
After this we have 2 days off because of Easter break, I cannot bloody wait but I sit peacefully and begin to write

The towns,
Clown,
Wears a frown,
Silence calls,
No sounds,

I stop because I can feel someone staring at me, it's him.

WHY DOES HE KEEP FUDGING DOING THIS, OMG!

Why is he in this class? I hate him and I don't even know him. I'm going to be feeding him real soon, Haha my fist! Bloody scoundrel he is! I glare at him but the more I look at his eyes the more hurt I feel, I stop and continue.

Safe is where?
Danger is there,
Everyone,
Swears,
Cannibals, heads,
Blood is sherd,
Hope, red bleed,

Someone's poking me, I don't give a fuck who it is. I punch them. With all my might and stomp out of the class, anger is all I feel. Someone bumps me, it's a weak pretty girl. She mummers something under her breathe like 'bivch' and that's it I get her and smash her on the wall.