Chapter 7: A Smile

School was sucking my soul so happily, I began to believe it's not healthy.

Ollie and I haven't brought up our small argument ever since, but it's starting to bother me. We we're best friends right, then why is it that we keep having best-friend-not-relationship-breaks?

Who does he think he is trying to get involved between my best friend and I?

Building thoughts and walls that aren't needed for me right now, not with all of these last term SACS.

It's giving me insomnia.

I'm in my perfectly messy dorm admiring my room mate case of design and how a-like we are, her mother giving up about how messy her room was and my grandmother doing the same. But sadly they don't care, none of them do, seriously I'm hurting and called out to you but you never seem to understand... when will you?

Whoa, there tiger calm down, where did that come from?

Your poetic mad-man is coming out.

Just go swallow your pride and go to him and to him I went.

I need to stop doing this, but it's for the best, stay on track Joes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm here in the gym changing rooms currently ready for a WW2 because I'm sick of him ruining my life.

"What do you want?" His voice cracking of annoyance.

"Excuse me?" I say, holding the sides of my hips.

"What do you want?" He repeated himself, morely annoyed this time.

"Face me idiot" I spit.

He turns around slamming his locker but that doesn't shock me, the way his eyes watch me ready to eat me does, and that colour.

Always that vivid bluish colour..

"Now what boss?" He sighs.

Cocky-

"You know what? I'm actually on the cliff, ready to kill you and mind you I have already planned your murdering.

Don't think in that small, egotistical, tiny brain of yours I don't hate you. I just wanted to get in the clearing that I have never been in so much bullshit like this in a while, and I don't need it anymore." I huff and breathe.

The way he checks out my body as though he owns it kills me, legitimately.

I clench my fists, storing my inner glacier.

I wait until he's done and the flame inside of me rises.

"You're such a turn on"

"Oh, am I really?" I say sarcastically.

But then an idea hits me.

"You know what else I hate!" Now I'm practically yelling. My body completely ready to leap onto him.

"I hate the fact you think I like you, it has been bothering me for the past couple of days and the way you're touching every girl and not- nevermind" I stop myself, shocked.

He looks as though he's on the highest heavens. His eyes the colour of the brightest sky, filled with that unknown signatured look.

He moves closer to me..

I don't move. But I want too.

"Go on" He demands.

"Umm" I mumble.

Nearly there....

Holy shit! He moves so fast, I can feel his breathing on my neck.

I grab his neck seductively, 

- pull my knee back and smash it into his crotch.

I bolt like I've never done in my whole life, and laugh like a madwoman on crack the whole way.

Way to go on track and that smile never leaving my face.

-------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Who reads my story, I swear I'd love to know who inspires me to write even more even if it's only a fly?

And I know, I know it's a short chapter I'll get the Panadol (sowwy)

And sincerly sorry for the late update and I promise you won't be seeing anymore delays in the future, hopefully..

Easter-break is nearly over and I blame my hands for pulling me to my laptop.