Chapter 3: Food.

Chapter 3.

We got to school not a long after. He and I kept quiet, well he kept asking me questions so I stared at him until he started getting uncomfortable and that's when I spoke.

'Do you like the way I stare at you?'

'Yes'

That's not the answer I wanted. Fudge.

'Seriously you creep, then why are you fidgeting?'

'Because' is all he said. I wanted to punch him.

'Because?' I dragged it hoping it would annoy him.

'Your eyes are intimidating'

I laughed, and he thinks he has balls in his pants.

'What?'

'You call yourself a guy and you're awww,you're scared of my eyes?' I yawned and say it sarcastically.

'Why?'

Oh my god, what's wrong with him.

'Why WHAT!?

'Why are you rude?' His voice so low I felt bad for yelling at him now.

'Because' is all I said and turned around ending the conversation.

I don't know but he's so weird and is giving me the creeps now. I slam my locker door letting people know I'm not in the mood. I've got psychology and Biology Med. Why I go to those classes I don't know.

I glance at my watch, why am I always late. 8:12am

Class starts in 3 minutes and it's upstairs if Nick was here he would've allowed me to go with the elevator.

I run and make it 3 minutes late. Sitting in the front because I forgot my contact lens.

I snort when Ana moved far away from me I hope no one heard that.

The class begins and Professor Laing is talking about Characteristics and Patterns of sleep all 4 stages of NREM and REM sleep.

'Skip to page 144 please, I want you to complete your student activity manual page 122 by today'.

You can hear groans and people yawning. I started mental giggling and counted down to 10 until they realised how many pages they had to do, 20 by the way. And that's when you hear complaints.

'Sir! How is this-

Cut off by 'It's impossible just because were smart-

'This isn't China dude.' Oh my God.

I turn around to see Christian looking straight at Professor Laing whose face as turned purple.

I cannot believe his idiocy, what's wrong with him?
Oh well I don't care.

They keep having a stare down until Professor Laing has to write down a letter to a higher authority.

'Miss. Conquèr could you please take Mr. Lacen to the Vice principle?'

Just because I was a goody-goodie didn't mean I'd say yes.

'No... Sir-' I quickly added not wanting anymore drama.

'Im not asking young lady'

WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! God.

'Fine' I said getting up without my belongings.

'Take your books, and keep an eye on him. Make sure he goes to the right place'

I swear to god I was so close to not laughing at his face, no one tells me what to do. But I had to ace this class or father would get angry. Grimacing I walked up to him with all my belongings.