Dinner?

don't forget to vote :)
________________________________

*it was a few days later and my dad showed up told me everything that Josie told me all the same i didn't wanna go i couldn't go but he was making me i was wearing harry's hoodie so nobody would notice my weight loss*

Klaus: honey tonight please wear something nice show Malfoy what he's missing if that's what you want to put it as
Y/n: oh okay...
*what no you will be able to see the bruises and weight loss... that night i tried so hard to cover the bruises with as much foundation as possible...i guess it was okay i couldn't do anything for weight all i could do was pray nobody said anything as i was walking out i Noticed a Jacket it was Hermiones i quickly asked her if i could borrow it she said yes and i slipped it on it covered my stomach a little bit hopfully nobody will see*

Klaus: oh darling you look gorgeous me you and your mom are the only ones going
Y/n: why are we even going anyways
Klaus: let's just say there was a accident and we need to talk abt it...

*we made our way to malfoy manner...Mrs.Malfoy answered*
Mrs.Malfoy: oh come in come in
*i looked at draco and wanted to cry so i asked where the bathroom was i couldn't cry then and there*
Mr.Malfoy: Draco please show y/n where th bathroom is please
*why tell draco why not show me yourself no no no...it was kinda hot so i took off the jacket not thinking and Draco stopped...*

Draco: y/n you lost so much weight have you been eating?
Y/n: that doesn't matter
*Draco pushes me into the bathroom and against the wall*
Draco: you better eat tonight
y/n: you don't control anything i do
*some sweat on my legs start to rub off the foundation on my thighs*
Draco: bruises DID POTTER LAY HANDS ON YOU?
y/n:why would u care and anyways no it was me hitting myself over and over now get off of me
*he comes closer to you planting a kiss on your lips*
Y/n: stop please
Draco: you really do hate me...
*i push myself away from him i stand there looking in the mirror at how much weight i'd lost and the bruises on my legs*
Draco: why do this to yourself your perfect
*he grabs my waist*
Y/n: that's not what you tell me in potions....
*i pull away*
Draco: look i didn't mean it i didn't know you would go this far...
Y/n: i hate myself so are u happy draco happy that you broke me?
Draco: y/n I-
*i walk out putting my jacket back on not even minding the bruises when he grabs my wrist*
Draco: stop
Y/n: why should I
Draco: Y/n
Y/n: if you really cared you would have been here with me and never cheated
*i run off*
Klaus: ur back where's Malfoy
Draco: here