H O M E

* i go home today back to hogwarts i'm so excited me and my dad get on our way*

*where here omg finally but everything looks so beat up now...it's all so ummm sad... it's not all that bad tho*

Y/n: Hermione
*i run into her arms right away i missed her so much she was always there for me anything i needed no matter what*
Hermione: Merlins beard your baby bump
Ron: Y/N
Harry: Y/N

*they both run and hug me as they pull back i look behind them to see that white haired blue eyed boy i fell in love with in a black suit as always with his hair slicked back he was perfect i ran into his arms so fast*

Draco: welcome back little Gryffindor
Y/n: i missed you so much
Draco: i missed you to darling and look our baby growing inside you and you still look absolutely gorgeous
Y/n: i love you
Draco: i love you to

*that night i finally got to sleep with my the love of my life again oh god i missed it i felt safe again i felt at home my home wasn't even a place anymore it was him *

*months later i had our beautiful daughter alaus she was a blue eyed baby with brown hair she got my hair and his eyes she had the most captivating eyes to she will definitely be breaking som hearts that's for sure but i was happy me and draco were happy his mom was in the baby's life but his dad wasn't and of course all of my family was there me and draco got married a few years later he asked for my hand in marriage on our trip to hawaii it was beautiful and alaus loved hawaii we had 1 more kid a few years after alaus and we named him jayden he looked like his father spitting image of draco he was absolutely perfect in my opinion he has dra is blue eyes and white hair but he had my facial features but he was still a spitting image of draco in anything else me and draco lived a great life soon the kids went to school jayden got slytherine took after his father and alaus got Gryffindor she took after em we made sure that they knew that no matter what both of thete houses were amazing and not to let anyone judge we ended up living in the Malfoy manner my family could come see them whenever but Dracos mom was quite lonley so we joined her my family and her actually got along great and that's our love story :)

________________________________

my next story already has at least 1 chapter published so go ahead and read that :) everyone voted for draco again so ask and you shall receive go check it out please also vote and comment