Chapter 34

The group had planned to get drunk that evening, for Rosy's birthday.

Gia was wearing a tiny pair of pyjama shorts, a massively oversized Slytherin sweater, and had tied her hair back into a bouncy ponytail with a deep green scrunchie.

She was sat in a circle with Darcy, Daphne, Blaise, Rosy, (who was cuddled up with Marcus), and... Draco. She hoped nobody would notice the tension between the two of them, especially as she was already finding it impossible to look at him without blushing. She tried to forget about their encounter earlier on, how she'd never been kissed so passionately, how his pupils had dilated and his lips were all swollen afterwards...

She downed another shot.

"G, you've never been cheated on, you're not allowed to drink!" Darcy cried, pointing an accusing finger at Gia.

"Woopsie", Gia grinned, "I forgot the rules!"

"It's never have I ever, it's really not a difficult game", Darcy laughed at her friends lousy excuse.

"Never have I ever... gone skinny dipping" Marcus spoke, after the girls had finished bickering.

Gia, Rosy and Blaise drank, and Daphne shook her head in lighthearted disapproval. Draco raised his eyebrows at Gia from across the circle, an inquisitive smile on his face. Stop looking at me like that, she silently begged him, flushing slightly even from the momentary eye contact.

"Whores", Marcus joked and Rosy lightly smacked his head, laughing all the same.

"You're turn, Zabini".

Blaise looked around a bit, trying to think of a good question. "Ok. Never have I ever fucked anyone in the library" he smirked cheekily.

Nobody drank. Except Draco.

"Of course it would be Malfoy", Rosy rolled her eyes, "I don't think there's anywhere in the whole castle he hasn't fucked someone".

Gia forced a laugh along with everyone else, and Blaise put his hand out for a fist bump from Draco, which was ignored.

Everything Gia had been trying to forget about Draco came tumbling back down. Draco fucked everyone. Everywhere. She wasn't special, she was just another conquest for him. Something was sinking lower and lower in Gia's stomach at her realisation, all the way down to her fluffy socks.

She wanted to go back to her bed and sleep all the disappointment away. But it was Rosy's birthday, and fuck Draco. So she downed another shot when no one was looking and subtly crawled to the other side of Daphne, so that she was sat next to Blaise while the game continued in the background.

"Refill this", she handed her glass to him and blinked cutely at him.

"Sure thing" he grinned back at her.

Her drunk mind assured her that it would definitely be a good idea to kiss his cheek and whisper "thanks" in his ear next.

She went to crawl back to her place but Blaise caught her waist, pulling her back to sit between his legs which where spread apart. She had known he would do something like this, he'd always been flirtatious, especially when drunk. He smelt like boy. But not like Draco. Nothing was as intoxicating as that...

She zoned back in as Darcy said "never have I ever had a boner in class". Laughter rose as every boy took a swig of their drinks.

"There's no way you haven't Malfoy, take a shot!" Marcus laughed.

Draco was gripping his glass so tightly his knuckles had turned white. If looks could kill, Blaise Zabini would be at least six feet underground by now. Gia felt smug. He had taken the bait.