CHAPTER 9 #SidNaazInPunjab

The family dinner went really well.. It wasn’t in the restaurant.. Shehnaaz’s mom had got home cooked food and the family ate it in the room itself..
Mommy Gill fed Shehnaaz with love and she wasn’t stopping..
“Maa bas hua.. Haye! Aaj bho khaa liya hai.”
“Kaha kuch khai hai, dekh kaisi patli si ho gayi hai..”
Sidharth was enjoying the way Mom was feeding her and she was denying.. Little did he know that his turn was next..
“Sidharth Ji, aap to khaa hi nai rahe..” And Mom filled his plate again and he looked at Shehnaaz which made Shehnaaz laugh.. The way he was being a baby in front of her family and his eyes searching for her even in a room full of people..
The way he was being pampered like a son in law was so cute. He was looking at Shehnaaz with pleading puppy eyes.. He couldn’t eat everything in his plate as he had already eaten a lot.. She somehow managed the situation and the dinner went well..
He hugged Shehnaaz as they entered their room snuggled into her neck, brushing his nose on her shoulder..
“Bebu, tu bada cute lag raha hai.. Sachi! Bombay me to bada cool banta hai.. Yaha kitna sharma raha hai babyyyy!” said Shehnaaz as she was loving how he was being all shy and cute.. He dug deeper into her neck to hide his blush.
“Ab kya karu? Kabhi shadi ki baat hi nai kiya kisi se.. Hamari sagai ho rakhi hai to ho raha meko aise..” he said cutely making her chuckle..
“Acha chal, Bebu.. Kapde change karle.. Gedi marne chalna hai Shehbaaz aur Sachin ke sath..”
“Bas ye dono?”
Shehnaaz looked away and he noticed, he held her by her waist, “Bol baby, kya hua?”
“Rajbeer ne tere bare galat bola tha na, hum ni le rahe usko.”
“Shehnaaz, please aise mat kar. Dekh, Gauahar ne BB13 ke time mere bare me Bakwas ki lekin jab BB14 me to mere bare me acha boli na.. I want to be cordial with all your cousins’ baby..” He said as he tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear and pressed his lips on her forehead.
“Sidharth, tu kitna dil jeetega..”
“Mai tera dil har din jeetunga, sirf mai hi jeetunga. Aaj, kal aur hamesha!”
She blushed and felt so good being in love with a man who was ready to do everything for her without her asking for it..
“I Love You, Sidharth!”
“I know baby..” He said and she pouted her lips but smiled at him..
“Baby, kal chale kya shoot ke baad.. Abhi thakan si ho rahi hai.. aur aisa acha khana khane ke baad mujhe neend aayi hai.. Aur shoot bhi hai subhe 7 bje..” said Sidharth and she agreed..
She spoke to Shehbaaz and they changed into their night suits. “Shehnaaz, shorts kyu nai dali?”
“Bebu, yaha badi thand hai. Tujhe ni samjh aaega abhi. Chal bistar pe ab.”
He agreed and they went to bed, snuggled into each other.. “Shehnaaz, hil mat na. ek position me reh na.”
“Sidharth, bed change hua hai. mai kya karu.”
“Mai hu na baby.”
“Sidhaaartthh!”
“Ha bol na darling..” He said with his eyes half closed..
“Hath daba de na please.”
He opened his eyes and glared at him.. “Jin fruits. Dry fruits se itni nafrat hai na madam aapko, wahi khane se ye sab hath bada de, sir daba de, pair Daba de bolne ki zarurat nai padegi.. Lekin Sunna thodi hai madam ko.”
He looked at her expressions and decided to cajole her, “Aww Baby, koi baat nai.. La de hath.. Daba deta hu…”
ZARA ZARA NEEND BHI, AJNABI SI HO GAYI.. ZARA ZARA, CHAIN SE DUSHMANI SI HO GAYI.. TUM MILE, KHO GAYA HAI KHUD KA HI PATA..
“Tu itna lecture deta hai, fir pyar se aise daba deta hai.. Kya karu mai fir.” She said as he pressed her wrist.. “Tujhse pyar jo karta hu..”
“Bebu, otthee!” She said pointing towards the area where it was paining and he chuckled at the little bundle of joy..
KYA KARU, KYA NAHI KUCH BAS ME NAA RAHA.. SAMJHU KAISE KOI SAMJHAYE! DIL KYA KARE JAB KISI KO, KISI SE PYAR HO JAYE! JAANE KAHA KAB KISI KO, KISI SE PYAR HO JAYE!
As Shehnaaz heard this line, She blurted out, “Shadi kar lena chahiye..” Sidharth coughed as he heard it and she started laughing.. He didn’t cough because of what she said but she thought he did because of the wedding thing..
“Sidharth!” She got up to get water for him.. “Shant reh, agar nai shadi karni hai to koi baat nai hai… Pani pee..” said Shehnaaz shocking Sidharth..
“Acha, nai karu shadi? Han? Reh legi aise. Hadh hai jitna bhi karlo yehi sunne ko milta hai.. Acha acha, tujhe laga mai shadi sun ke khasa, abey gadhi thaska lag sakta hai.. Tere gadhe dimag me ye kab ghusega.. Shehnaaz don’t you think that I am really serious about you?”
He got up from the bed and walked out to the balcony with a cigarette in his hand.. She walked behind him, “Sidharth, Sorry.. Please nai.. Cigarette nai please.” She held his arm and hugged him from behind, kept pressing her lips on his back..
“Sorry Sorry.. Mai waisa nai mean karti thi.. Sidharthhh!!” She cooed and went in front of him and hugged her big baby.. He looked away but rested his chin on her head (Birthday wala episode, when he was in the gym explaining about Himanshi.. He got upset and she hugged him.. He didn’t hug her back but rested his chin on her head.. that way)
“Sone chalo, shoot hai.. Choro mujhe.” Said Sidharth but he didn’t budge.. She knew he was just upset..
“Acha, Sorry na Bebu.. Mat kar aise.. Please na..” She made a puppy face and cupped his face in her little hands.. He looked at her and melted. He couldn’t stay angry at her for long. He wrapped his one arm around her waist and cupped her face with another, “I am really serious about You Baby. Really. Please trust me okay. I Love You!” he said and pressed his lips on her forehead and they walked back to the bedroom and snuggled as they slept..
Their beauty sleep was disturbed by the alarm and sidharth groaned.. Shehnaaz woke up and tried waking sidharth up..
“Shehnaaz, nai utha mujhe.. Mai nai uth raha..” Sidharth was madly grumpy and Shehnaaz decided to get ready first and then wake him up.. He searched for her in his sleep but got irritated when he didn’t find her..
He woke up and realized it was getting late for the shoot.. He quickly went in the loo to freshen up and looked at Shehnaaz in the shower..
“Tu pagal hai?”
“Late ho raha hai.. Relax kar..” he said acting cool and chuckling from inside and she quickly covered herself with a towel and walked out of the bathroom throwing a towel at him..
She got ready in a sleeveless red top and a salwar style pant.. She took a dupatta and was waiting for Sidharth to come out.. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair, falling to his shoulder followed by his toned chest..
“Ha ab ap taad sakti ho mujhe.. Mai dekh raha tha to problem ho rahi thi..” His voice got her back to reality and she looked away.. He laughed and went close to her, lifting her chin up, “Look at me! Baby” he said and she did.. He took her lips in his in a soft kiss and their moment were disturbed by their phone calls..
“You guys have to leave now. It is getting late.” Said Mehul
“Shehnaaz is ready, I will be ready soon.”
“Bhai, Girls take time to get ready.. Shoot location pe Mai Shehnaaz ke sath jata hu.. Aap Raghav ke sath aa jao.. Sachin bhi ruka hai..”
Sidharth agreed and she sulked, “Isliye utha rahi thi.. Sunta nai hai meri..”
Shehnaaz got upset when she had to leave alone, “Meri gaadi tere liye hi hai. Mai leke jaa rahi hu dusri, AMG tujhe chalane me maza aaega..” She said stormed out of the room, sulking..
She met her mom and hugged her wishing her, “Good Morning Mumma!”
“Good Morning Beta. Chal nashta karle..”
“Mai set pe jaake kha lungi..” Mom agreed and walked with her, Shehbaaz and Rajbir were along in a car and left for the shoot location..
Sidharth knew he had to pacify her later and got ready as soon as he could.. He called Raghav and he was already in the Hotel Lobby waiting for Sidharth..
He walked down and had breakfast and called Mehul, “Kaha ho tum sab?” he asked and he informed, “Ha pahoch gaye hai.. Aap kaha ho?”
“On the way..”
He had different ideas in his head, “Raghav, click a few videos na.” Raghav agreed and clicked as told.. They went to a Gurudwara as Sidharth wanted to stop and Raghav couldn’t say no..
“Sidharth, You are getting all this done. I am shocked..”
Sidharth blushed and looked away.. He had fans all around and he stopped to click a picture with a few ladies in the Gurudwara and they went ahead.. Sidharth enjoyed driving Shehnaaz’s car and she was boiling because he wasn’t calling her at all and he was also posting the videos..
“Mere bina Gurudware gaya na.. Batati hu usko..”
Now? TBC!