CHAPTER 11 SidNaazInPunjab

“Wah wah! Kya pyaar hai baby!” he teased her and hugged her tight.
“Aur Bhi videos nikalne hai.. Chalo Bebu!”
“Baby, tu aise bolegi to mujhe pakki biwi wali feeling aaegi aur fir mai apne aap ko rok nai paunga..”
She blushed and held his hand and dragged him to his vanity.. “Tujhe aise akele time milta hai to tu besharam sa ho jata hai.. Chal ab..” She said and he made a face..
They sat away from each other trying to be sneaky.. Shehnaaz was shocked to see his dance moves for the reel and was enjoying his happiness.. He was losing himself completely..
He showed her the videos of him standing on a bullock cart and she smiled.. “Acha sorry tere bina kiya.. Wo raste me dikh gaya aur dekh maine ‘loving Punjab’ bhi likha hai story me.. Dekh..”
“Sab tarike janta hai.. Tu bada hi kaminna hai.. Sachi..”
“Meri smart baby hai tu.. chal ab mai thak gaya hu..”
They finished the left-over videos and left in Shehnaaz’s car with Anshul and Raghav…
“Bhai, aap dono ki fandom walo ne kafi pictures edit kar ke aap dono ko sath kar hi diya hai.. Ek picture le hi lete hai..” suggested Anshul and they laughed and agreed..
“Snapchat pe daal Anshul, warna kahenge edited hai.. Haye, bade cute hai hamari fandom wale.. Choti choti cheezo se khush ho jate hai..”
“Haa, Anshul ye gana jaldi release karwa dena..” said Sidharth in favor of us SidNaazians..
“Ha is baar pakka kar dunga..”
They drove home and were welcomed by fans outside their hotel..
Sidharth was in a different mood and was dancing around jumping and meeting every fan, clicking pictures with everyone.. Shehnaaz called him once, “Bebu, itthe aao” He loved how she addressed him and he got lost in her and bumped into Anshul, “Bro dhyan se.. Log hai yaha pe.. Aise taadega to log just friend pe believe na hi karenge..”
“Sabko pata hi to hai..” blurted out Sidharth and Raghav and Anshul laughed!
Tony came in another car along with the team and Shehbaaz and Mommy Gill.. The fans left and everyone decided to rest for some time..
Sidharth came to see her Mom.. “Aap thak gaye honge Maa.. Chalo, araam kar lo thodi der..” Said Sidharth as he side hugged Mommy Gill..
Shehnaaz’s eyes welled up as she saw him with her mom and Shehbaaz wiped her tears, “Motto, aise ro mat.. Sabhi bho khush hai Sidharth se..”
“Haa Shehbaaa, janti hu.. Bas khushi hoti hai aise dekh ke..”
She hugged her brother tight, “Tu thik hai na? Bho miss kiya tujhe..”
“Meri motto, aadat daal le, ab shadi ke baad to aise door rehne ki aadat daal le..”
She broke down in his arms, “Maine tujhe nai chorna… Kuch bhi ho..” said Shehnaaz and Sidharth heard her soft sniffles.. He came close to her as he couldn’t see her crying.. He took her from his arms and Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth tight..
“Meri Jaan mat nikal aise.. Kya hua please bol.. Chotey tu bata de… Kya hua hai?”
“Arey, bas aise hi emotional ho gayi hai..” He couldn’t finish his statement as Shehnaaz intervened, “Sidharth, sun.. Maine Shehbaaz se door ni rehna.. Tu mainu alag ni karega na..”
Sidharth kissed her forehead, “Baby, thoda relax kar, Idhar dekh meri taraf..” He said lifting her chin up and wiped her tears, “Aise ro mat meri jaan.. Dekh, maine apni behno ka ghar khudki building me hi set karwaya hai.. Mai nai rehta apni behno se door to tujhe bhi nai rakhunga tere bhai se door. Abhi please rona band kar de.. Itna acha pyara shoot kare hai aur tu aise royegi to kaise chalega.. Please darling..” He cajoled her and kept showering her with forehead and cheek kisses…
Here, Mommy Gill got emotional.. “Maa, ab aap.. Aap dono maa beti please rona band karo.. Fresh ho jao aur chalte hai Punjab ghumne..”
Sidharth hugged Mommy Gill also, “Fikar mat karo Maa, janta hu nakhre wali hai.. Sab nakhre utha lunga iske, haq se.. Aap jab milne aana hai aa sakte ho, aur yaha bhi leke aaunga na.. Ab usko jhappi dalo aur chalte hai fir..”
They all freshened up and grabbed their jackets since it becomes cold in Punjab from November…
Sidharth decided to drive and Shehnaaz sat in the front seat.. Mommy, Shehbaaz and Raghav settled in the back seat and other members were in another car.. As they all stepped in the car, Sidharth went in to grab his wallet which was inside the room.. He came out and was about to get in the car, a fan girl came and tried to hug him.. Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and Raghav tried to stop..
That moment somehow ended and Sidharth seemed annoyed..
“Sidharth, shant raho Bebu.. Jaane do abhi.. Abhi chalo chaddo, mittti pao..” said Shehnaaz as she rubbed his arm..
He looked at her cute pinkish cheeks and her pleading eyes were enough for him to forget the thing which was worrying him and he smiled..
They left for the night drive, had dinner and visited a few places which were deserted in the night and Sidharth managed to get some alone time as they visited a lake..
He snuggled into her neck and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist… “Baby, teri awaz bhot pyari lagi.. Wo cute ji bahu! Meri Jaan!” She blushed as she hid her face in his chest and the naughty boys who were lingering around (Raghav and Shehbaaz) clicked a few pictures and videos of the love birds and giggled among themselves..
Mommy gill came from behind and pulled both their ears, “Kya kar rahe ho dono? Bacho ko apna time sath rehne do.. kaise badmash ho dono..”
“Ah! Amma chor na.. ye dekh, inki pyari pictures click kiye hai humlog.. Sana boli thi jab mauka mile cute pictures lene isliye hum le rahe hai.”
Mommy Gill left their ears and dragged them to another side leaving SidNaaz in their space..
Meanwhile, Sidharth came out of her neck and tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead…. “Chale?” asked Sidharth and Shehnaaz nodded in agreement… They walked to the place everyone was standing and they drove back to the hotel..
Shehnaaz spent some time with Mom and Shehbaaz was with Sidharth..
He showed Shehbaaz everything he did the whole day like an excited child and Shehbaaz was in awe of his Jiju!
Anshul called Sidharth and he grabbed Shehnaaz as he dragged her to the Restaurant of the Hotel.. “Kaha leke jaa raha hai Bebu..”
“Bas chal na..”
As they reached, they saw Anshul making something and Shehnaaz understood it was lassi!
“Ye lo Sidharth bhai..” said Anshul.. Raghav and Shehnaaz stopped them, “Ruko, video lete hai..”
These two clicked the video and Sidharth’s Burraahh! Drove Shehnaaz mad about him..
“Bada pyar aa raha hai Sidharth..” She whispered as Anshul and Raghav were in the same place..
He wrapped his arm around his waist and looked straight into her eyes, “Chale? Kamre me!” He teased her..
“Kuttey! Tareef kya kar do tu toh alag hi direction me jata hai.. gande bache..”
“Acha aisa, tu to bade nakhoon marne lagti hai, Ha Bebu! Aise hi.. Pass aa jaa.. Ye wo to barabar karti hai..” He mimicked her making her blush! She hit his chest softly and everyone went to their respective rooms..
The management team was about to leave the next day and SidNaaz were about to stay for 2 more days!
How will the last days be in Punjab? Stay Tuned!