CHAPTER 12 #SidNaazInPunjab

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were curled up in each other’s arms.. Sidharth felt cold in the night and he increased the temperature of the AC and grabbed an extra quilt..
“Sidharth, kaha jaa raha hai… Aana Bebu..”
“Thand padi hai yaha to abhi se.. November me hi..”
“Welcome to Punjab mera Putthu.. Chal aa so ja..”
“Baby, sir me dard ho raha hai.. Lassi zyada thandi thi…”
She got up and rubbed her eyes, “Shehnaaz aise nai kar please. Ankho ki care kar.. Please don’t rub your eyes Baby.. Aise bhi chaar aankho wali ho gayi hai…” He smirked and held her hands and kissed it, “Acha mazak kar raha tha, chal na maalish kar de..”
“Kya hai na, Tel se dard badh jaega.. Ye nariyal tel thand me nai lagaya jata hai.. Sir dard ki dawai kha ke so ja.. Mai bhi sone lagi hu..” She said with anger…
“Mera Baby, gussa ho gaya.. Acha Mummy ne aaj Badam ka tel diye the..”
“Haa karlo tum dono milke team up.. Maine ni karni malish.. Aadhi raat ko bol raha hai tu pagal hua hai kya.” She whined, more upset for the fact that her mother was supporting Sidharth more..
Sidharth sulked in a corner, “Khud meri maa ke sath team up kare to kuch ni.. Mai karu to problem.. Huh, Tuadda Kutta Tommy, Sadda Kutta Kutta..”
Ahh! Sidharth’s cuteness could take anyone’s heart away and she couldn’t help but walked to where he was sitting and he smiled wide seeing her with the bottle of oil..
“Arey, jaane de.. Tu so.. Adhi raat ko mat kar maalish..”
“Nautanki mat kar aur chup chap karwa malish.. Warna Mai kamre me nai soungi.. Chali jaungi Maa ke pass sone.. Soch le..” she warned him in the cutest voice and he had to agree..
She gave him a good head massage and he pressed her hands and they both fell asleep..
The next morning, she woke up with a headache and Sidharth teased the hell out of her..
“Oye gadhi, jab pata hai 2 aankho se tera kaam nai chalta to kyu chance leti hai.. Chashma pehen na..”
“Mai Jaa rahi hu..” she said as she stormed out of the bedroom in her night suit and walked into her mom’s room..
“Amma!” She cooed and snuggled into her lap..
“Mera Puttar.. Ki hoya?”
“Sidharth chidha raha hai mujhe.. Chashme ki wajah se..”
“Koi Baat nai beta.. Tu to janti hai na unki Mazak karne ki aadat hai…”
The mother daughter spent a good time together and Sidharth didn’t disturb them as well…
Sidharth went to Shehbaaz’s room and was in a conversation with Shehnaaz’s cousins…
“I am sorry Sidharth Bhai, maine aapko galat samjha tha..” said Rajbeer and Sidharth just hugged it out with him.. “Koi nai, hota hai… Maine bola hai bhot kuch Shehnaaz ko Bigg Boss me bola hai.. Samjh sakta hu… Mai khud apne aap pe bhadka gaya tha jab maine baad me dekha…” said Sidharth….
Sidharth started missing Shehnaaz as she was upset already… He was glaring at some random spot, “Oye Majnu, Apni Shona ko yaad kar rahe ho..?” teased Shehbaaz and got Sidharth back in this world…. “Nai, aisa kuch nai hai… Bas wo naraaz hoke gayi hai.. aur kuch nai..”
“Ek kaam karte hai, Chalo bahar… Lunch pe bahar chalte hai saare cousins aur Amma..” suggested Shehbaaz and everyone agreed…. “Mai aata hu lekin, thoda time chahiye…. Wo maan jaye fir naha dho ke ready hote hai aur chalenge…”
Sidharth knocked Mommy Gill’s door and she opened, “Aao Beta Ji…” said Mom as he came in..
“Kaise ho Maa?” Asked Sidharth.. “Mai thik hu ji, aap thik ho? Neend aayi barabar?”
“Ji Maa..”
“Aap ko to ye pareshan kar ke rakhi hai… Aap shoot ke baad thak bhi gaye hoenge.. Araam karlo thodi der…”
“Araam to ab Bombay wapas jaake… Abhi maine aap sab ke sath enjoy karna hai… Aur pareshani wali baat, iska haq hai… Sirf pareshan nai karti, pyaar bhi usse zyada karti hai… Aap fikar nai karo…” said Mom and Sidharth shifted to a sulking Shehnaaz who was sitting in a corner…
“Baby, abhi bhi naraaz hai… Meri jaan… Chal na ab kamre me….” He said as he tired to hold her hand and drag her back to their room… Shehnaaz didn’t protest and walked with him….
Sidharth locked the door from inside and she went and sat on the bed…. “Shehnaaaz! Babby!! Chal na ab… Jaane de na…” He said as he came forward and leaned over her, wrapping his arms around her waist and dug his face in her chest….
She couldn’t be angrier on him and wrapped her little arms around her big baby and pressed her lips on his forehead….
“Yehi teri specialty hai.. Aise maan jati hai…. Meri Jaaan!”
“Bebu, Mujhe aur neend aa rahi hai… Yaha ka Mausam kaisa mast thanda hai…”
He brushed his nose on her shoulder making her heart skip a beat… “Baby, Sona hai tujhe?” He asked and bit her neck and sucked it to soothe her pain…
“Bebu, araam se thoda…” She said as she adjusted their position but he was in a different mood, “Ab shoot khatam hua hai and I have the chance to bite you and no one will ask anything about it..” He said and took her clothes off in a second and kissed her exposed self-making her moan and made love to her as quickly as possible…
He kissed her forehead once done and took her to the bathroom… They took a relaxing shower together and he was wearing his clothes.. “Shehnaaz, kya hua hai? tu thik hai?” he said as he saw her upset with something…
She looked at him with welled up eyes and he came forward and cupped her face, “Meri Jaan, Bol na kya hua? Maine kuch kiya? Kisi ne kuch bola tujhe?” He asked with concern….
(Guys, I am not talking much about what exactly happened between Papa Gill and Shehnaaz, so I am just moving past it..)
Shehnaaz told him about her dad and he got speechless… It was a fight between a father and a daughter so he didn’t interfere much…
“Baby, mai kya bolu isme.. Meri baat sun.. Mood mat kharab kar.. Abhi yaha do teen rehna hai aise mood na kharab kar..”
“Nai Sidharth, Maine nai rehna.. Kal ki ticket book kar.. Please Sidharth…” She cooed as she held him tight, “Acha, relax.. Mai karta hu kal ki tickets… Tu ro mat..”
Shehbaaz knocked the door and Sidharth asked him to come in..
“Motto, kya hua hai..” asked Shehbaaz as he saw her sister crying.. Sidharth told him everything about Papa Gill and Shehnaaz hugged Shehbaaz and cried more..
Sidharth walked out and called Mehul, “Kal ki meri Shehnaaz ki tickets book karwa de, mai nai ruk raha yaha..” said Sidharth and walked inside again…
“Acha Shehnaaz, abhi jisse milna hai aur bhi logo ko, masi aur koi cousin aaj ka time hai… Hum kal jaa rahe hai,, Tickets book karne bol diya hu ab tu rona band kar… Mai nai dekh sakta tujhe aise, please Meri Jaan..” said sidharth as he took Shehnaaz from Shehbaaz’s arms and kissed her forehead…
Shehnaaz agreed and the family spent a great time… They met many fans in the evening and Shehnaaz was overwhelmed… They stayed up in the night and talked about positive things and Sidharth assured Mommy Gill that he is not upset with anything and he will take care of Shehnaaz…
It was time for them to leave, Shehnaaz’s family had left for home by 5am in the morning and SidNaaz took a short two-hour nap, got up, got ready had breakfast and got down to leave.. The fans they met just before leaving was huge tooo… Shehnaaz got really emotional once they left the hotel and Sidharth wrapped his arms around her, “Sidharth, maine ni socha tha itna pyar milega..”
“Dekh, mila na pyar.. To bas khush reh… Ab hum ghar jaa rahe hai..” said Sidharth as he pressed his lips on her forehead and they reached the airport!
Bombay Airport witnessed the entry of a Royal Couple and Sidharth took Shehnaaz home in his car, Haq Se! and that’s the end of this Fiction!
Thank You for the love! It really means a lot..!!!