CHAPTER 10 #SidNaazInPunjab

Sidharth had no idea that his baby is upset
with him.. He reached the vanity and was in a
mood to click more videos and he got busy
again.. He walked in her vanity a little late and
she was almost ready…
Sidharth met Mommy Gill who was in the
vanity and went to Shehnaaz..
“Shehnaaz! I missed you..”
“Bhag yaha se tu.. Mere se door reh tu..”
blurted out Shehnaaz.. Sidharth understood
she was upset.. He was about to say
something when Mommy Gill came in and
asked the makeup artist to leave for
sometime..
“Sidharth Ji, Aap zara 10 min dijiye.. Mai
bulati hu aapko..” said Mom and Sidharth
said, “Maa.. Sidharth Ji mat boliye na.. Mai bhi
to beta hu na..”
“Acha, Beta Ji..” said Mom and Sidharth stepped out of the vanity..
Shehnaaz looked at her Mom with confusion.. “Kya hua Amma? Kaam ke beech me ye kya karna hai aapko?”
“Shehnaaz, puttar, ye koi taruika hai Sidharth Ji se baat karne ka? Tera hone wala pati hai.. Aise tu ja tu ye tu wo karke kaun baat karta hai, izzat de unko.. Laggi samjh?” Scolded Mom and Shehnaaz pouted..
“Haa, karlo damad damaad.. Mera kuch sochna hi nai hai aap ko..”
“Mai kuch nai janti.. Bas tu bolna band kar.. Mai nai sunna chahti kuch..” mom stormed and walked out, “Beta Ji, aap ab baat karlo..” Said Mom to Sidharth and he politely asked her, “Maa, aap meri vanity me baith jao, Shehbaaz ke sath.. Mai Shehnaaz se baat karta hu..”
Mom agreed and walked to his vanity as he told her and sat with Shehbaaz..
In Shehnaaz’s vanity, “Aaiye Sidharth Ji, Kaise hai aap?” She said, still angry..
“Ye kaun hai? Shehnaaz kaha hai meri? Ye kaun sharif si, pyari si ladki aa gayi hai meri natkhat billi ke shareer me?” asked Sidharth and started laughing making her more upset.
“Mai ni lagti tujhe pyari.. Mai tujhe buri lagti hu..” She said and got sad instead of upset..
Sidharth didn’t want to upset her more so he lifted her in his arms and hugged her tight..
“Acha, relax.. Mai Mazak kar raha tha Meri Jangli Billi! Mujhe aisi hi bandi pasand hai, aur sirf tu hi pasand hai.. Ye dekh..” Said Sidharth as he showed her an interview of him which was of (Vietnam) I guess, not entirely sure..
He said, “Id like to marry a girl who will be 20% angel and 80% devil”
Shehnaaz looked at him with puppy eyes, “Ye to thik hai.. Tu mere bina Gurudware kaise chala gaya?”
“Arey Mera baby, wo to bas tujhe tayar hone me time tha aur raste me maine dekha to socha mai chala jau.. Tere sath bhi jaunga, pakka.. Hum shoot ke baad fans se milenge.. Sachi, Promise! Ab naraz na ho please baby..”
As always, Shehnaaz couldn’t stay angry for long and this cute little thing made her extremely happy..
He held her waist and pecked her lips quickly, “Chal mai ready hota hu, tu bhot pyari lag rahi hai meri Jaan.. Lipstick zyada dark na lagana..” said Sidharth and she agreed.. He walked to his vanity and asked Mommy, “Maa, aap araam karo.. Shoot ka koi time nai hota hai. agar late hua to please yaha so jana.. Papa se mai sham me baat kar lunga..”
“Haa Puttar Ji.. Mai jaati hu Sana ke pass.. Aap ready ho jao.. Aur ha, Lunch mai leke aayi hu.. Khana bahar ka nai khana din me..”
“Ji zarur Mom.. Aur aap please roz aise takleef na karo.. Shehnaaz ke sath zyada se zyada raho.. Baar baar ghar jana, wapas aana, aap thak jaenge aise me..” Said Sidharth and Mom just nodded in yes..
She went back to Shehnaaz’s vanity and Sidharth got ready, Shehnaaz and Sidharth started their shoot..
They had lunch with Shehnaaz’s family..
“Sidharth, Ye lo daal.. Pasand aaegi..” said Shehnaaz and Sidharth raised his eye brows at her.. Shehnaaz gestured towards her mom and Sidharth understood her feelings.. Once done with lunch, they both again got some time together..
Sidharth hugged her, keeping her close to his heart, “Baby, I am so happy..”
“Kya hua?”
“Bas, aise hi.. Aur kya ishare kar rahi thi? Kya hua hai Mom ke sath?”
“Haye, wo mujhe bade lecture diye, bho chillaye mainu..”
“Aww Mera Baby, aaja mere pass.. Kyu chillaye Mummy ne?” asked Sidharth as he held his baby in his arms, “Sidharth ki izzat kar, tu na bol.. Bebu, maine ab tum ya aap hi bolna hai.. Aise bhi jab hum apni space me rehte hai tab mai tu bola karungi..”
“Jaisi marzi baby.. Tu janti hai mere liye respect dil se hoti hai.. Tu ya aap bolne se nai..” Said Sidharth as he dug deeper into her.. He could never get enough of her no matter how close he was of her…
“Bebu, tujhe aise to kabhi nai dekh. Hua kya hai?” asked Shehnaaz a bit surprised because he was being tooo touchy..
“Kya ab nai Aa sakta meri baby ke pass..”
“Aa sakta hai.. Tu aata bhi hain.. Bas is baar kyu Aa raha hai wo janna tha..”
Sidharth came out of his neck and cupped her face in his palm, “Shehnaaz, tu galat nai samjhna, lekin jab se BB14 me gaya hu, tujhse aur zyada pyar hone laga hai.. Teri value to thi, lekin waha Jane ke Baad zyada hi gayi hai.. Aur tere bina ek pal bhi Rehne ka man nai karta.. Bas aise tujhse pyaar karne ka man hota hai Sweetheart.” He said as he kissed her forehead and she just smiled.
“Rabba! Tu hi mujhe chup karwa sakta hai. Sachi. Aisa pyaar karega to maine pyar se hi mar jana hain.”
“Shehnaaz! Bakwas band kar”
He left her with a jerk and Shehnaaz realised her mistaken.
“Acha sorry sorry bas wo to aise hi bol di.. Ni Jaa rahi mai tujhse door.. Bas tere pass hi rahungi hamesha. I am sorry Bebu!”
She snaked her arms around his neck, running her fingers in his hair to calm his nerves down..
“Bebu! I love you na..”
He melted, the big guy can melt in front of this cute bubble!
“Chal paka mat ab.. Mai Jaa raha ready hone.. Tu bhi ready ho Jaa..”
Shehnaaz agreed and they both got ready, completed their shoot and were ready to leave.
Just then, Anshul arrived.. The producer of their song...
Sidharth and Shehnaaz were in Sidharth’s vanity when they heard a knock and they separated and opened the door..
They looked at each other and then at Anshul.. He asked them to make a few videos..
They had to agree...
Sidharth grabbed Shehnaaz in his arms when they were alone and they made up an idea to use his tweet related to Kurta Pajama in one of the videos And Shehnaaz jumped with happiness...
“Bebu! Tu aise sachi karega! Mera Kulllu! Mera Putthuuu! Gande Bachee!” cooed Shehnaaz as she pulled his cheeks..
“Le de ke akele 10 min ka time milta hai aur tu romance ke bajaye aise khelte rehti hai..” complaint the big guy making Shehnaaz feel awe of him...
She made a bold move as she put her hands inside his t-shirt tracing his abs with her cold fingers and another hand brushing his neck as she pulled his face closer and gave a warm kiss! Now what.? TBC!