Chapter II

From: Nicole
Hey bae! Let's go out for lunch later please , I need your help :(

Nicole and I have been bestfriends since gradeschool. We're like two peas in a pod, partners in crime, a sister from another mother and other what-not. She now runs a couple branches of their family bakery and cafe.

To: Nicole
Okay, where?

It's so weird to find friends, it's like picking someone out and you do stuffs together then suddenly you become insta-friends.

From: Nicole
The usual meeting place! ;)

❌❌❌

I'm now at the lobby of the Imperial building. Yeah I work in our own company, hindi kasi ako tulad nung mga ibang tao na magta-trabaho sa ibang company para may mapatunayan lang sa mga magulang nila. I mean, hello? Ayan na o, nasa harap mo na future mo, naka-secure na and then maghahanap ka pa ng iba na pwede ka pang mapahamak at kung anu-ano pa pero na sa atin na rin naman ang choice.

"Good morning ma'am, the papers needed for our presentation next week is at your table and you have a meeting with Mr.Tamayo at noon in regards with the Olympus project." Oh it's Carlene my secretary. Enthusiastic as always.

"Mr.Tamayo?"Who's that?

"Ma'am here's your coffee" She handed me my all time favorite Mocha Frappe.

We're now in the elevator.

"Mr.Tamayo is one of our investors and he's the father of you know who." She said while giving me a you-little-devil look.

"You know who?" I'm trying not to look suspicious. Carlene is like one of the NBI and SCI kind of people.

"Ma'am please don't make me stupid. I saw what happened."

*Ting*

And thank you heavenly bodies, biglang nag-bukas ang pinto ng elevator.

"Saved by the bell, I guess." Giving her a smirk.

I heard her sigh in defeat.
I went straight to my office carrying my bag and mocha frappe.

Wala na akong masyadong ginagawa dito sa office kasi tapos na yung project na ginagawa ko. I'm a kind of person who likes to finish everything in one night.

*knock knock*

"Yes?"

"Ma'am I'm going in." Hmm.. Carlene looks like she went in to a riot.

"Bakit Carlene? Is there a problem?" I asked while sipping my coffee.

"Mr.Sheen is here and he wants to speak with you." Carlene really looks like she cried or something? I don't quite get her.

Jay?
What the- what is he doing here?

"Uh, sige papasukin mo..." Ano kaya ang kailangan ng isang walang-hiya dito? And I can't help to worry about Carlene.

"I'm gonna go get Mr.Sheen, Excuse me." Ugh. I can't help it.

"Wait!"