Chapter Four

Naotaka's Pov
"Naruto! Sasuke is coming over for dinner!" I turned my attention back towards the stove where I had everything cooking.

Home is where I was suppose to be able to relax and not think about much. It's where I was suppose to relax, and not worry about ninja training.

My headband was off set to the side in my room, leaving all my hair all out all wet from the shower. I heard Naruto in the living room choking on the cookie he was eating.

"Why is he coming over! Now I have to deal with him at home too!" I chuckled deeply shaking my head slowly.

"Its called teamwork, let's work on it right." I called watching the vegetables boil and all.
Naruto was still whining up a storm left and right.

"If it's about teamwork why didn't you invite Sakura?" I frowned instantly.

"I don't care how much Kakashi Sensei tries I'm never gonna get along with her Naruto, how can you like a girl who hits you? Who yells at you and calls you names? She called us orphans, and says we were raised this way cause we don't have parents." I paused shaking my head deeply.

"I know you like her and talk about her all the time, but I'm sorry I'm never gonna like her she is untolerable and just rude, and thinks she's all that but she's not the right girl for you, you need a girl who likes you, not a girl who has a bigger ego." I heard Naruto sigh deeply.

"I know... I just can't help it maybe she doesn't mean it!" I sighed and I heard the knocks at the door. I moved away from the stove to go answer but Naruto was already up dashing towards the door.

"Oh look it's Sasuke." Naruto growled out.

"Naruto. " Sasuke's answer was so simple.

"I don't like you Sasuke, and you are taking up Nao time-"

"He invited me you loser!" I rushed over towards the door quickly shoving Naruto by the face making him yelp.

"Go watch tv." I ordered to him.

"But Nao!" He exclaimed I gave him a small look.

"That's not how you treat guest." Naruto huffed stomping off.

"You are only older by four minutes! Remember that." He huffed out I chuckled gazing at Sasuke who had yet again that blush on his face.

"Come inside sorry for that." I chuckled letting him inside he slipped off his sandals by the door.

"Thank you for inviting me. So do you need any help cooking?" He grumbled looking down at his feet.

"You cook?" I asked interested "I live alone so yeah, had to cook." He chuckled.

"Sure come to the kitchen." I laughed quietly leading him.

"Why don't you learn how to cook Naruto!" I exclaimed

"Shut up Nao! I tried you won't let near the stove."

________________________________
After some time cooking in the kitchen and cleaning up all three of us sat around the tv watching some random channels of TV but I could tell Naruto was gonna pass out sleep soon. He ate too much.

"Nao's cooking is the best isn't it Sasuke." Naruto half sleepy grumbled leaning on the couch.

"Its amazing actually, where did you learn to cook?" Sasuke questioned gazing at me setting his empty bowl to the side.

"From the books I read, I read a lot actually." I chuckled rubbing at my cheeks a couple times.

"Are you guys ready for the Chunin exams?" A lot had happened in just a few days and a part of me was ready, but if it was as dangerous as they said it was, seeing all these new people entering the village.

"I'm ready for something to challenge me actually." Sasuke chuckled leaning back on his elbows.

"We always complain we want harder stuff." I made a small noise.

"Correction, you and Naruto do." I laughed out.

"I'm ready bring it." Naruto was one minute shouting and the next he was fast asleep.

"Typical." I chuckled standing up grabbing his three bowls mine and Sasuke. I set them to the side picking Naruto up putting him in the couch with a blanket.

"Sleep tight." I laughed quietly hearing his loud snoring I turned to Sasuke who was studying me.

"You can stay the night, you can take my bed." Sasuke's mouth flew open.

"I can't!" He huffed out but I just chuckled helping him up.

  "I stay up most nights anyways reading stuff, it's not the end of the world." I chuckled dragging him to my bedroom, he was still huffing and exclaiming but I could see he was tired too. So with a quick lift I had him up placed him in my bed.

"Hey!" But he quickly shut up as soon as his head hit the pillow he also was passed out sleep slump.

"My food always  puts people I sleep." I laughed quietly gently moving his hair from his face smiling softly seeing how peaceful he looked.

Wait... What the hell am I saying I'm twelve... And he's a boy like me. I shook my head.

"Sleep tight Sasuke." I muttered walking out of my room.