2

Authors Note :D

Hello everyone! Thank you for coming back and continuing to read. I appreciate it :). In the last chapter, Sapnap killed you for burning his house on the dream smp, and Tommy helped you finish destroying it on stream. Y/N is Your Name. L/n is your Last Name. F/I is first initial. Unless specified writing in italics is YOU thinking. This chapter has cussing. Your social media handles are F/I aviator.

Enjoy!

"Bye stream! Bye! Love y'all! Kisses xoxo!" You say as you end your stream. As soon as the stream ends, you take off your headset and flip your sweaty hair out of your face.

When you put your headset back on, you realize Tommy is laughing.

"What are you laughing at pretty boy?" You say playfully. Tommy pauses. "Hello? Tommy did you die?"

Tommy awkwardly laughs. "Pretty boy? What the fuck?" He cant stop laughing. "I thought i was only to be referred to as 'Dingus'"

"That's besides the point, idiot. What were you laughing about??" You say, huffing at him. "I was just laughing at how you say goodbye to your viewers." Tommy says. In his best American accent Tommy mocks you. "Bye stream! Wuv you my wittle babies. Mwah Mwah."

"Oh my lord youre so predictable. I actually just appreciate my fans you dingus. Just come over to SapNaps house so i can get a thumbnail picture. "

"Not until you say please, you woman."

"Fuck you. i STRONGLY dislike you." You sneer.

"Oh shut up you know you love me."

You roll your eyes. "Fine. Can you PLEASE come take a picture with me by sapnaps destroyed house. Please." Tommy contemplates wether or not he should go, or make you suffer a bit longer. "Fine." He finally says.

After the longest 15 minutes of your life, you finally have the perfect screenshot for your thumbnail.

Tommy asks you to stay on the server a little linger, but youre so tired that you just want to eat and then go to bed.

"Sorry Mr.Innit. My bed is calling me." You tell him.

"Fuck your bed, im boreddd please stay." Tommy says, sounding like a child.

"No way Jose." You wink at him and say "See you later pretty boy." The last thing you see before leaving the call is Tommys face turn bright red.

That boy is gonna be the death of me

You take off your headset and wipe your forehead. Sighing, you realize just how tired you actually are.

Is it really 2:36 AM? Jeez how long was i with Tommy?

You run down stairs to grab yogurt. While eating you spill the yogurt all over yourself. "Fuck!" You whisper shout.

Quickly you take a hot shower, and climb into bed. Its 3:06 AM. As you roll around and try to get comfortable in bed , you pick up your phone and see a notif from Tommy.

What could he possibly want at this hour?

TommyInnit: Sleep well.

F/I aviator: Why the hell are you awake.

TommyInnit: Its literally 8:15 here

F/I aviator: Oh yeah thats my bad lolz

read at 3:17 AM

You try to think about ways to save the conversation.

Should i just say goodnight? Or ignore him? OH WAIT

F/I aviator has updated TommyInnits contact name

Pretty Boy: ???

F/I aviator: What?

Pretty Boy: Change my name back to TommyInnit

F/I aviator: naw i like pretty boy better

Pretty boy: Fuck you

Pretty Boy is now offline

Sighing, you close your phone.

Niceee one Y/N. Real Smooth.

Closing your eyes, you drift off to sleep.