6

Authors Note :D

Hello again beautiful! Love you and i hope your doing well <3! In the last chapter, you tried to get Tommy flustered on his stream by flirting with him, but ended up failing because he caught on. At the end of the stream he told his viewers you guys are just friends. You realized you may have feelings for him. Remember, Y/N is your name, L/N is your last name, F/I is your first initial. Unless specified, italic writing is YOU thinking. F/I aviator is your gamer tag and social handle. If someone says "Aviator" they are referring to you.

Enjoy!

"Alright guys, mute your mic." You say to the call. It's time to get your role in the Among Us game.

Imposter

"YES!" you scream to your stream. You and Wilbur and imposters together. "LETS GO CHAT LETS FUCKING GO." You start laughing and make your dark green character dance back and forth.

"Ok guys we need a-   we need a plan. Whew ok. So obviously take out Tommy first. That's obvious. And then we're killing dream because he's a snitch. Should i find Wilbur or just go straight to Tommy? Hehehhehe"

You walk into admin and act like you just did card swipe. Walking out of admin, you see Tommy going to storage.

"Ok chat let's do this." You say with a mischievous smile.

You walk a little behind Tommy, just out of his vision. You're careful, and keep an eye out for anyone who might pass you. When no one does, and Tommy heads into electrical, you know it's your time to strike.

Just as you're about to kill him, Quackity walks in.

"Oh fuck oh fuck" You say, trying to cover up that you were just about to kill Tommy.

"Oh my god noo he's leaving fuck fuck." You whine to chat. Just when all hope is lost, and your plain is foiled, Wilbur walks in.

"YES CHAT YES LETS GO DOUBLE KILL WWWWWWWW"

You kill Tommy and Wilbur gets Big Q.

"Just killed a woman. Feelin good." You say, laughing as you hop into the vent with Wilbur.

You get one more kill (Sapnap) before Tommy's body gets reported.

When you unmute, only Tubbo suspects you because you were being to quiet, but you skip vote anyways and get away scott-free.

You and Wilbur end up getting it down to 5 people, but your about to get voted off because the group had a lucky guess.

"You guys are throwing. You're throwing." You say, hoping to convince them to not vote you and just to skip.

When it doesn't work you screech "GOD DAMN IT YOU GUYS GOT LUCKY I HATE YALL."

You mute and open up the chat in your game and see Tommy absolutely raging.

Tommy
WHAT THE FUCK
AVIATOR

Aviator
Mwah

Tommy
i literally hate you bitch

Aviator
ok  pretty boy

Tommy says something else, but you choose to ignore him and find wilbur. When you do, you see he's killed Tubbo in 02. To help him, you set off reactor.

He takes the long way around to the reactor plant to let his cool down run. When his cool down is up, he runs into lower engine and gets another kill.

Only 1 more to go.

In order to keep people from finding bodies, you shut the doors to lower engine and cafeteria.

You start counting down the seconds, untilllll

"YES CHAT WEVE DONE IT" You scream as Wilbur gets the final kill, getting the imposter win.

Everyone unmutes and immediately starts talking. Wilbur is scream laughing, and you are trying to make fun of Tommy.

"What the actual FUCK Y/N" Tommy shouts. "Why do i always have to be the first person to die. What the fuck."

"I don't know man i just thought it was funny!" You say laughing hysterically.

After about 7 more rounds, you guys are exhausted. "Okay yall, i'm about over this. I'm so effing tired." You say with absolutely no enthusiasm. Everyone replies with yeah, same, or i'm gonna end the stream now. You all agree to stream next week together at the same time.

"Ok bye guys, love y'all lots. mwah" You say. You wait for everyone to leave, just as an old habit of yours.

In the end, it's just you and Tommy. "Even me?" he asks.

"'eVeN mE'" you say, mocking his british accent. "I have no idea what your talking about. 'Even me' what?"

"Ok that's not very nice of you." He says rolling his eyes. "You just said you love us lots. Even me?"

Your face turns red.

did tommy innit really just ask if i loved him.

"Uh yeah Tommy you were in the call" You say hesitantly. "That technically makes you apart of the 'yall'"

"Ah ok." Tommy says. It's hard to read his emotions as he says that. "Youre a real piece of work Y/N L/N"

Smiling, you say "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

Tommy sighs. "Bye Aviator. Love you lots to."

Click. Tommy has left the call.

You fall back into you gaming chair, pushing away from your desk and rolling backwards.

Shaking, you take your headphones off and hold them to your chest.

Oh my fuck.

Your heart is going 30 miles an hour and it's hard to breathe.

This can't be real. I cant like Tommy. He know what he's doing to me. For fucks sake. Oh my god.

Still shaking you pick up your phone.

No new notifs

You try to control your breathing but start to cry for some reason.

Why am i being like this.

You check the date on your phone.

4 weeks until your birthday.
Almost time for your face reveal.

4 weeks until everything changes on your channel.

I have to show Tommy how much he means to me. He should see what i look like before the rest of the world does.