I'll Pay You Later Giselle (9)

"HOLY SHIT!" Jin shouted louder than a thunder like he's the only one in the corner of the school's corridor.

Jungkook immediately silenced Jin's mouth faster than the speed of light, "Shut up you hell!"

Jin stared awkwardly at Jungkook, which get replied also by an awkward stare. "What the hell?!"

"Why are you that surprised?!"

"I thought we're the only person who entered that cursed chemical lab!" Jin pointed harshly to the 'cursed chemical lab' he's been talking about. The room just stood there, knowing it shouldn't disturb these annoying kiddling.

"I'm curious to death!" Jungkook still stubbornly answer, denying that he also break the school rule.

"Me too, that's why I asked her to accompanied me. Anyway how do you know? Where were you that time? I thought Giselle has been cautious with her surrounding?" still in shock, Jin bravely asked.

"I was walking in the corridor when I saw her, I thought she was alone, so that time I was going to step towards her and asked what are you doing there." stated Jungkook in a calmer tone, and then he continued.

"That time, I saw a guy, brown-reddish haired guy. And I know it was you. The new guy in my class Both of you entered the lab like an outlaw."

Jungkook take a deep breathe. He spoke too much while standing. He scratched his back head and then nodding when Jin asked him to get down on the floor.

"And then," Jin keep his protesting pace. "Why did you, who's been watching us, also entered the lab? Don't you know it's against the rule?"

"I told you I was curious! Did you see that strange pink substance? I saw it two seconds before Giselle closed the door."

"Of course I did! It catches my attention the moment I stepped inside. I never thought that room was all pink!" Jin rapidly scratched his thigh, itchy all of sudden. He felt awkward with what he said."And why the fuck is the room PINK?"

"Is that matters if the room was all pink?"

"No! I like it to death." Jin laughed loudly, noticing how strange to admit he's a pink-maniac, in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook gave his most horrible smirk. "God, you're gross. Are you gay? You like girls, don't you?"

"It's okay, everyone loves pink. And hell no I am absolutely not gay. And hell yeah I like girls!"

"No I didn't, and I'm sure Giselle says the same."

"Geez." Jin pretended to think. Shit, it's true. And then he nodded slowly. "Sadly, yes."

They both laughed, didn't care about how their voice echoed all of the corridor.

Jin cleaned his throat while playing with his shoes. "Can I ask you something?"

Jungkook stood up his back straighter and took a glance. "What?"

"Why did you want to accompany Giselle?"

Jungkook stopped for a while. His mind was flying everywhere, gazing at Jin's brown eyes.

"Why did you?" Jin reasked, noticing there's something.

"Um, well, have Giselle ever told you any story about me?"

"Yup, that embarassing kissing things and how much she didn't like you for being to harsh with her poor lips."

"I'm being too harsh? Oh god, I should say sorry."

"Yes you should, so answer me you stitch."

"Well, can't you guess?"

"What?"

"Just guess! You're smarter than me aren't you?"

"No I'm not! But let me guess it." Jin think for a while, leaving Jungkook gazed by himself.

"You like her?"

Jungkook's reaction to Jin's guess: ruining his head like a psycho, screaming in agony even though no one touched his skin, and facepalming himself with Jin's hands.

Thank goodness, I'm wearing my gloves. If not, I should take care of his corpse.

"So that's how it goes!" Jin chortled loudly when he finally got a hard slap in his back.

"Don't you dare tell her or I'm going to cut your nose into pieces. You're going to regret it. No mercy, Jin-ssi." Threatened Jungkook, fire in his eyes, clenching his fist in front of his face.

"Slow down, of course I'll keep your secret. Please don't murder me. I still want to know who's my partner in the future." Jin laughed in a sarcastic tone, asking Jungkook for a high five, after make sure his hands were coated with a pair of thick black gloves.

"Anyway call me Jin. Jin-ssi looked so mouthful, and too freaking formal. It's actually annoying. We're in the same year, right?"

"I was born on 1st September. You?"

"December. 4th."

"Hell yeah! I'm older than you."

"Huh, grandpa." giggled Jin.

And yeah, he recieved a big thunderous punch in his head.

"That hurt! You motherfucker."

"That's for calling me grandpa. You should thank me I didn't kill you right here, right now."

You just have to wait until I touched you, with my bare hands. Once again, Jin giggled, couldn't imagine how funny Jungkook's face will be.

"Okay, okay. Thank you. Satisfied?"

Jungkook smiled widely while grabbed Jin's coated hands, leading him back to the classroom.

And he smiled.