I'll Pay You Later, Giselle (5)

As soon as she arrived in her house, she opened Jin's door and pulled him out.

"Wha- hey! Can you be slower? You looked like a kingkong rage in madness! Please don't be harsh I'm tired!"

"We've arrived!"

"What time is it?"

"7 in the morning!" barked Giselle, not letting go of Jin's clothes.

Jin widened his eyes in shock, "What the hell? How come it's so long since the last stop?"

"It's like north and south from our last stop to my house! Where are you going?!"

"Well sorry I moved here four days ago-"

"Hey! Who's there?"

Jin, who still seated in the passenger's seat in the right looked into the house in his left behind the car's dashboard. Giselle smiled and run.

"Jo! I'm home!" called Giselle loudly.

A beautiful girl with petite body and messy hair and pajama came out from her house, and went straight to the car.

"Sister! Mom and dad were terrified! They thought you were lost!" The petite girl hugged Giselle tightly.

"They had to go to work since this morning."

"It's all right, Jo. I can call them later." chuckled Giselle.

The girl called Jo just keep giggling, when finally she spotted someone inside the car. "Ah.... Wait. Who's that? Why are you coming with a boy at this hour?"

The suspicious girl questioned her sister in french while pointed Jin and finally, he's going out of the car, lock it and walk towards them.

"What are you guys doing, both of you?" the curious girl asked suspiciously.

"Ah, this is my friend. Kim Seokjin." introduced Giselle in french. She added, "He's korean. Talk to him in english. He'll understand."

"Jin, this is Jo. Johanna Argara Faustine. She's my younger sister, she was born in 1994. She's also in Notre Dame." Giselle explained to him in korean. She's lucky to be great in languages. She knew everything well.

"Hi! Call me Jo. Nice to meet you! You're pretty handsome." said Giselle's younger sister, blabbering all the way.

Jin, who still sleepy but heard all of her words, ashamed and started to blush as he saw her lending her hand, asking for a hand shake.

"You're funny when embarrased." whispered Giselle to Jin while chuckled. A small smirk plastered in Jin's lips, not really happy listening to what Giselle just said.

"Kim Seokjin." greeted Jin kindly. "I'm 2 years older than you but just call me Jin." Jin smiled to Jo, and she replied him, also smiling.

"You're name sounds like a goddess, but why, your nickname,'Jo'?" Jin recalled. Well, her name really does sounds like a goddess.

"Ah, Johanna is a bit long. I love short nicknames. That's why, Jin is a really excellent nick name for you." Shyly, Jo swipe both of her hands behind his back, noticing how soft Jin's palm was.

"Wow. You're type is not bad, sister." agreed Jo in french to her sister, so Jin wouldn't understand.

"Yeah, but not really. No, I mean, this is nothing. You never saw his real face." hissed Giselle.

"He's the best when sleeping. You're going to fall in love with him if you see his sleeping pathetic face." Giselle burst out laughter, followed by Jo.