Author's Note

Hey there! To anyone reading this, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to check out my book. With that in mind, I want to give you a little background info on myself and the book: 

I joined Wattpad 6 years ago in 2014, and posted some poetry and a teaser for this book, Echoes. I had every intention of posting the book on Wattpad within a few months of posting the teaser. But a combination of life getting super hectic and crippling anxiety regarding the idea of putting my work out there got in the way. On top of that, this was the first book I'd ever written, so that added to the nervousness.

However, I finally accepted the fact that you can't become a writer without sharing your work, and that this could be a great opportunity to get valuable feedback. And so here I am, finally posting this story to Wattpad. 

As for the story itself, it might seem a bit like a teen drama rather than horror at first, but stick with it and you'll get twists, turns, and scares as Shira's world starts to crumble. I have the entire book written already, so expect frequent and consistent updates. 

Anyway, thanks again for reading and I appreciate any comments or feedback you'd like to leave. Posting this book here is kind of about figuring out how people respond to my writing, and using any feedback I receive (both positive and negative) to hone my skills and improve the story. I really hope you enjoy it! :D

P.S. I have written a total of 3 other books that I'd like to post once this one is finished. Or, maybe I'll post it simultaneously with this one. We'll see! The first book, a horror novel titled The Colour of Madness, is about the wealthy son of a painter in Victorian England who discovers a horrifying secret regarding a series of mysterious disappearances. 

The second book, titled Blood & Grunge, is a prologue to The Vermillion Strain (a post-apocalyptic horror series I've written). It follows three Washington teens who wind up embroiled in a string of murders and who ultimately find that the serial killer involved is the least of what they have to fear. 

The third, titled V.S. Origins: Fallen Knight, covers the disturbing backstory of Charity, one of the main villains in The Vermillion Strain series. 

I might wind up posting two books simultaneously, or I might post the second one after this one is finished.  Let me know which of the 3 books you might prefer, and I'll consider it when finalizing my decision :). 

Take care, and thanks again for reading!