Chapter 8

The next morning I opened my eyes and looked besides to not see Jungkook. I looked over to the dresser and there was a note. I tried to crawl over to the note and realized how badly my legs were sore. I grunted trying to get the note. I soon got the note and it read,

"I have a meeting earlier in the morning, I have to leave, you'll probably be awake after the meeting I will be in my office after. I left you clothes in the bathroom, go change and come to me please. :D I love you.         Love, Jungkook.   P.S. I also left you some medicine to help with your sore legs. ;) "

Wow. He really just did that. This boy. I tried to sit up but had trouble doing so. With enough effort I got on to my feet and started to hobble my way to the bathroom using the wall for support. I eventually got into the bathroom and saw sweatpants and a huge hoodie. I saw the medicine and took some of the pills with the water next to it.  I started getting dressed and then looked at myself in the mirror. My neck was covered in purple marks going down to my collar bone. I put the hood up to try to hide the hickeys. The pills soon started working and it became easier to walk. I made my way all the way to his office. I walked in and saw him on the computer while writing stuff down on a piece of paper, he looked up to see who walked through the door. We made eye contact and he smiled.

Jungkook: Good morning, baby. 

I was rubbing my eyes as I walked over to him. He pulled out a chair for me to sit next to him. He called someone to bring us some food. He mindlinked someone. A couple minutes later, Liv came in with some eggs and potatoes with a glass of orange juice.

Jungkook: Thank you, Liv.

Liv: You're welcome, Alpha.

She winked at me before she left, I knew exactly what that meant, she knew what happened last night. I looked down embarrassed and flustered. Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook: Who wouldn't have heard us last night, we were pretty loud. 

Y/n: Shhhhh... I wanna eat. 

Jungkook chuckled again as I ate my food and he continued his work. He soon got an email from the Starlight pack. "You have been invited to come to the glow ball. At XXXXX during 3:45 On Friday. Hope to see you there."

Jungkook: Looks like we are going to a ball in two days.

I choked on my potato and my eyes widened.

Y/n: Huh.

Jungkook: Well it looks like we have to go shopping.
I looked at him with wide eyes with my fork with eggs to my mouth. He looked at me and chuckled. I quickly cleaned myself up and put my head down in embarrassment. Jungkook chuckled again and grabbed my thigh. I shivered in the sudden movement because I wasn't expecting it. He quickly removed it and said.

Jungkook: I'm sorry.

I frowned at his hand and took his hand and put it back on my thigh. He smirked and started to stroke my thigh, thinking.

Jungkook: I want to take you out tonight.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him agreeing with him. He looked down at his watch to read the time as I stuffed another spoonful of food into my mouth.

Jungkook: You slept for such a long time, babe. It's almost one o'clock. Let's go get ready. Come on.

He took my hand and helped me stand up. My legs started shaking from sitting for half an hour.  He noticed and he picked me up in bridal style to his room. He dropped me down on the bed lightly.

Jungkook: I called Heejin to get you some clothes.

Y/n: Okay.

Jungkook goes to his closet and takes out a fancy outfit, A white slim turtleneck, with tan colored jeans he grabbed some black colored dress shoes and some jewelry. He dropped his clothes on the bed and started to get changed. He took off the t-shirt that he was wearing revealing his back and all the scratch marks that were on there from last night.  My cheeks became very red at the sight of it.