15

Y/n was squatting next to Dabi, staring over the camp.

'Why am I doing this? I don't want to hurt anyone.'

" Move out. We're after Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki." Dabi stated.

Y/n glared at Dabi slightly, and all the other villains. He sent a message with his eyes,

'Don't touch Midoriya, damn it.'

" You got something to say, Kid? You know these guys?" Dabi smirked slightly.

Y/n stood up, putting his hands in his pockets. He was preparing to slide down the mountain.

" Never met them in my life." Y/n lied." And we move on my signal, this is my mission, not yours, Dabi." Y/n grunted.

Dabi tch'ed, while Toga was oogling over Y/n.

" Let's go, and shut up, Toga, you're too loud." Y/n grumbled.

Toga huffed.

Y/n was the first to slide down the mountain, with Dabi right behind him.

~

Y/n watched as Muscular fought against Midoriya, and Y/n was two steps away from killing Muscular. He decided not to, and pulled Kota to safety.

" Are you hurt?" Y/n asked softly.

Kota lightly blushed, shaking his head.

" I'm okay!"

" Quiet." Y/n grunted.

" Oh, sorry."

" I'm on the villain's side, but, you can trust me, I promise."

Kota wasn't scared, like he thought he should be. Y/n turned his attention to Izuku, not noticing Kota's stare.

Y/n sighed in relief that Izuku was okay, and pushed Kota back into the opening.

" Just act like nothing happened."

" What's your name?" Kota asked.

"... AoSei."

Kota nodded, and walked over to Midoriya.

~

" Midoriya, do you know someone named, AoSei?" Kota asked, once everyone regrouped.

" How do you know that name!?" Midoriya questioned, a bit aggressive.

" Well, a boy my age said-"

" You saw Y/n!? Where!? Where is Y/n!?" Midoriya interrogated.

" He... He must've went with the villains." Kota murmured.

" Damn it!" Midoriya cursed. " I missed him! Damn!"

~

" Where is Muscular? He didn't get caught, did he?" Shirigaki questioned.

" No. I had to... Eliminate him. He was going to betray us, speaking to the 1-A teacher as if they were friends." Y/n lied to his father.

Shirigaki poked Y/n's nose, in a loving way.

" Good boy." Shirigaki praised.

'Just tell me about mother, damn it.' Y/n thought in annoyance.

" I don't believe you." Dabi grunted.

Y/n looked over at Dabi.

" No one asked you for your opinion." Y/n grunted.

" You should respect your elders, Kid." Dabi smirked. " Or, I'll set the other cat of yours on fire."

Y/n's widened.

" If you touch Sam, I'll fucking kill you!" Y/n cursed.

Y/n stopped and bit his lip. He narrowed his eyes at Dabi.

" Now, now, calm down Y/n. I won't let anymore blood spill onto your hands." Shirigaki said softly.

He wrapped his arms around Y/n. Shirigaki was able to touch Y/n, his Decay quick not working on him.

Y/n held onto Shirigaki. Y/n's hands twitched. His neck became irritated and itchy. Y/n started scratching his neck with one hand, thinking that was enough.

'Why. Why. Why. It feels so wrong here. It feels right at the same time. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense!'

Shirigaki's eyes widened. Y/n was aggressively scratching his neck, just like Shirigaki did.

'Everything is just so dumb! I don't understand! I don't understand anything!'

Shirigaki gently grabbed Y/n's hand. Y/n snapped out of his angered thinking. Shirigaki carried Y/n to their room, and he closed the door behind them. Shirigaki sat down on their bed, with Y/n seated on his lap.

" I'm sorry." Shirigaki mumbled. "It's all my fault you feel and act like this."

Y/n felt so warm and comfortable in Shirigaki's arms. He knew he shouldn't.

Y/n didn't know how else to feel. He was sick of being angry. He was sick of being sad. He just wanted to be happy. And he was. He was happy in Shirigaki's arms.

...

'I want to be in 'Zuku-nii's arms.' Y/n thought.

" You want to know about your mother, right? I'll tell you about her." Shirigaki cracked a small smile.