𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐀𝐋

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱

—————

just another day of my training days and today it's dance practice. im in the practice room shared by all the starship idols and trainees practice, i meet so many idols here and most recently monsta x since they were the last to have their comeback (stream love killa 😽), but i always meet up with allen from cravity. our connection has always been really awkward yet we see each other frequently.

i start the music stereo and start dancing to *any cravity song with choreo* by cravity as it's one of my favourite choreographies.

carried away by the music and dancing i couldn't hear the door open behind me. just as i finish my last few steps i walk to the speaker and turn it off, collect my stuff but i was blocked at the exit from leaving the practice room. i took out my earphones and saw allen? again?

"you got some smooth moves back there...", he said as he moved out the way. "im not surprised you are here alone again...", i laughed and tried pushing my way out but he grasped on to my wrist. "i need your accompany and feedback on something, do you mind staying for a bit?", allen asked softly, i couldn't resist myself to say no so i nodded still blushing at the fact he was still holding my wrist.

the speaker was booming again and i was watching allen dance to several songs. his moves were so satisfying yet so powerful, it's amusing sort of and i had eventually caught myself lost in my thoughts. the music died down a little and i heard heavy breathing and foot steps coming towards my direction but i was still daydreaming. "a little distracted by my movement or?", he asked jokingly. his laugh was adorable you had to admit. "o- oh yeah. you did really well over there. i liked it...", i replied hesitantly. "oh yeah? wanna learn something with me? like a duet...". hm? a duet? us two? i was a bit taken aback but i knew it could probably help us get closer so why not...

allen was now sat right next to me as he showed me the video of the duet choreography he wanted us to dance but it wasn't a dance i had expected it to be. it had a lot of touch in it and sort of more of a couple dance... just the thought of what we could look like doing it filled my stomach with butterflies fluttering around.

after the video we were on our feet and we start learning step by step, move by move. we had encountered the first actual touch in the dance, allen seemed a bit nervous but definitely not as much as i was. not to mention he had been my crush ever since i joined the company a few months ago and only seeing me and him like this was making me feel so much more for him but i just never knew how he felt for me...

whizzing through most of the dance and just securing our memory before the final part. the dance in the video ends with the female jumping into the male's arms and her hands on his shoulder and into a kiss... it was now making me nervous and stressed that he maybe didn't want to do this part and just end it until he just. "y/n, can you make sure we can make our first dance together unforgettable? this will be my way of confessing to you...", he softly said as he took my hands again and smoothly set them on his shoulders. i nodded and smiled as my response a took my distance ready to dash into his arms.

i was more than ready and by the time the right part of the music came by i ran and was finally in his arms, his arms pulling in by my waist bringing back the butterflies. our chins were rested on each other's shoulder as we swayed our bodies side to side smiling like fools. i was turning red again and then i felt a pair of arms trailing up my body and land onto the sides of my face cupping my cheeks. the kiss.

his face closing the gap between each other and i was finally kissing my idol crush... our movement were in sync, there was no more music in the background, the lights are dim making the atmosphere perfect. he pulls away and pulls me back in for a hug. "thank you for today y/n... i have really liked you since you joined us and is which is why i come by everyday to see you, i hope you feel the same", his words being so sincere and feeling his breath by my ear. "allen, i can only say the exact same thing. i've liked you since i joined and seeing us like this only makes me so much more happy than seeing you everyday her in the same place...", i could feel his smiling by my neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

our successful first dance.