Notorious-5

"Nurse Anderson, please pass me the syringe." Dr. Williamson said glancing over at Tori. The doctor then turned his attention to the four year old child who was busy ripping the disposable sheets from the bed he was sitting on. His father was too engrossed in his phone to discipline the youngster.

Would you stop for fucks sake!? The doctor thought but didn't say out loud. He liked children- hence is why he's a pediatrician, but for every sweet child, there's an annoying one. And this little boy was annoying.

"Here you go doctor." Tori's silky voice broke him out of his thoughts and he quickly regained himself accepting the syringe.

"Okay buddy, I'm going to give you this quick shot and if you don't cry, I'll give you a lollipop." The doctor said in a sing-song voice before pulling out a lollipop. The boy stopped pulling at the sheets and looked first at the doctor before his eyes shifted to the injection. His little eyes widened and he started to panic.

"Please relax Chase." Tori said adjusting the boy so he was sitting straight. "Don't look at the shot, look at me instead." Tori said softly trying to distract the scared kid.

Chase wasn't having it. He continued to kick and panic which caught his fathers attention. "Nigga would you fucking stop acting like a bitch? Damn!" He screamed causing Chase to stop all his movement. Tori noticed as his lip started to quiver and his brown eyes filled with water. She quickly turned to her little patients father and eyed him angrily.

"What's the matter with you? Don't talk to him like that he's only four how do you expect him to act?" Tori questioned him with her burning attitude before turning to Chase who silently wept. The kid listened to Tori and focused on her while the doctor gave him a quick shot, then placed a Spider-Man bandaid in his arm.

"See, all done. You took that like a champ Chase." Tori said sweetly, squatting down to be at his level before handing him an additional lollipop since Dr. Williamson already gave him one.

Both Chase's father and Dr. Williamson placed their attention on Tori's round butt as she squatted. Chases father was willing to chastise her for checking him, but all that animosity flew out the window when he saw her in that position.

"Aye, my bad miss doctor I ain't mean to make you mad. I just wanted my young bull to act right." Chase's father explained while eyeing Tori who helped Chase hop off the bed. Tori turned around and gave him a once over. He was type tall, light skin, and had a full beard which was shaggy and not groomed. Although he was wearing an orange beanie, Tori knew homeboy was bald headed.

"Just don't talk to him like that. That's all." Tori said crossing her arms across her chest and making eye contact with the thirsty man.

Dr.Williamson packed his things and walked out of the room. He was used to people hanging back to talk to Tori- they mostly either flirted with her or asked her about Sterling.

"Say shawty, I know you a single mother and all, but I'm also a single father. I was wondering if we could hang out one of these days?" Chase's father asked smoothly clasping his hands and waiting for Tori's response.

"Sir, I don't even know your name. And please control your son- he's not supposed to be touching those." Tori said pointing at Chase who was trying to open the glass case that contained popsicle sticks.

"Chase! Come over here and stand by me!" He called out with authority and the little boy dragged his feet over to his father where he stood staring at the rubber duckies that designed Tori's top scrubs.

Chase's father got right back in character quick. "My name is Elroy shawty. So what you say about a date?" Elroy asked causing Tori to smirk at his persuasiveness.