Notorius-6

Trisha hit her final pose showing off her slim stomach, and small curves in the neon green ribbed bathing suit bikini she was wearing. Being related to a celebrity came with some perks; Trisha is a signed model under the Suavè Agency located in New York City.

Trisha let out an exhale when the photographer gave her a thumbs up. She just finished a two hour photo shoot for the Italian fashion house, Belle Femme ; they were getting ready for the spring collection since the season was right around the corner.

"Come check out the photos." The photographer called out and Trisha nodded her head before standing up and sauntering over to him. Bruce the photographer was a heavy set middle aged white man with a chubby face. His glasses always seemed too tight and Trisha tried to convince him to get a looser pair, but her suggestion fell on deaf ears. The pair had a good bond, he was friendly with her and would allow her to have frequent breaks rather than completing the sessions straight through.

"Oh! Oou that's the one!" Trisha excitedly pointed at a picture of herself that was displayed on Bruce's computer. Her back was facing the camera, but she turned her head so that her face was view. She had a flirty expression while holding a beach ball. "This should definitely be used for promo." Trisha continued while admiring the photo. This was her first time modeling for a major fashion house and the thought of her face being plastered on a big screen in Times Square and other cities delighted her.

"The picture is stunning, in fact all these pictures are. I'll just do some minor edits and send them to Ms. Frances." Bruce replied in his British accent and Tricia nodded as she browsed through her other photos.

Trisha was a pretty girl; she had deep brown complexion with cute little button nose that complimented her oval shaped face. Her signature tight curls laid flat and straight due to Ms. Frances who asked for her to straighten her hair for the photo shoot.

Previous to being a signed model, Trisha didn't know what to do with her life; but she knew that she definitely did not want to further her education by going to college. However, Sterling's sudden rise to popularity worked in her favor, many people now knew her and the pictures she posted on social media garnered tons of likes. Eventually Suavè Agency reached out to her with a profitable contract and she accepted.

"Well that's it Ms. Richards, go on and get out of here." Bruce teased her causing Trisha to laugh at his antics. The two had a friendly relationship and often joked with one another.

"Alright I'll see you next week." Trisha told him before picking up her bag and leaving the studio. Next week she had to model for the line of summer dresses that Belle Femme was dropping.

Trisha got dressed in the outfit she came in; a pink Von Dutch sweat suit which had the brands logo splattered everywhere in different colors. She grabbed her small Micheal Kors backpack and placed one strap on her shoulder before stepping out of the agency. Trisha walked over to a hotdog stand and bought a glizzy and soda before making her way to her car and enjoying her small lunch.

Trisha was careful about eating in her car, she recently purchased herself a brand new Tesla Model Y and wanted to keep it clean. Using one hand, Trisha opened her phone and navigated to her contact list. She located the name she was looking for- Tariq.

Trisha waited as her phone rang and rolled her eyes when he answered on the last ring. "You still mad at me baby?" Trisha asked in a cute voice hoping that it would soften up Tariq. The two had a heated argument due to Trisha noticing Tariq liking some woman's picture. Tariq informed her that the woman was in fact his cousin, which was true.

"Nah, I'm over that shit. How did ya little pictures go?" Tariq asked in his deep voice which caused Tricia to giggle at his choice of words.

"My photo shoot went well. I had to pose in these cute little bikinis." Trisha responded back before taking a sip of her cherry Crush soda and clearing her throat.