Chapter Four

Just like every other thing, Midoriya Izuku's observant eyes toward Todoroki Shouto started with one thing: curiosity.

On the same day, Izuku found out that Todoroki Shouto is his classmate, together with the beautiful girl with a ponytail whose name is Yaoyorozu Momo.

UA High School is a business school, they are also known to cater most successful businessmen in the world right now. Most students that wanted to venture into business either studying here or wanted to study here but didn't get any luck. UA is a dorm-type school where they provide students with lodging while they are studying there- lodging depends on your class.

Long story short, Shouto just became, not just a classmate, but a dorm mate as well to Izuku.

Aizawa Shouta, co-owner of EraserMic Entertainment, welcomed Izuku and his classmates the moment they entered Class 1-A classroom. Aizawa- sensei introduced himself as their homeroom teacher once all of them have gotten to their seats. Izuku's chair was on the first row on the left side, near the back of the room. Kacchan's seat is in front of him. And without meaning to, Izuku's eyes searched the room for Shouto and found that he's on the farthest back, second row from the left.

Introducing yourself and getting to know your classmates occupied the homeroom. Just like how he did in the opening ceremony, Shouto introduced himself to class, bowed his head then came back to his chair. And just like the opening ceremony, murmurs soon followed.

Izuku can't blame his classmates though, all of them told everyone their goals and why they wanted to enter UA when they introduced themselves, and here is Todoroki Shouto, introducing just himself. Just as Kacchan would say, "Does he think his name is enough reason for entering business?!"

Todoroki Family is known in the business world. They are the most successful land developing firm not just in Japan, but in the entire world. But, that's just Todoroki Enji. His children are known to be successful on their own too, despite not entering UA. His eldest, Todoroki Touya is the CEO of the largest mall chain in Japan. Todoroki Fuyumi on the other hand had started her business in the fashion industry, just like their mother was, Todoroki Rei. His second youngest, Todoroki Natsuo is starting his own engineering firm. And his youngest, Todoroki Shouto, is on his way to reign the business world.

Izuku might've researched a few things regarding the Todorokis during break- okay, a lot of things.

Izuku's turn to introduce himself resulted in Kacchan dragging him back to his seat when he started mumbling in front. Well, Kacchan did declare that "Deku will be the best chef and the most successful restaurant chain owner" for Izuku's sake.

Unlike Shouto, Izuku's introduction gained a few chuckles because of what Kacchan did. A girl named Uraraka Ochako even came to them during lunch, telling them her aspirations to be the best baker. She and Izuku decided that someday they will open a restaurant of their own with their menus together.

His curiosity about a certain red and white hair remained. Izuku's certain that there is more than meets the eye in regards to Todoroki Shouto.

The next time- or rather, the first time Izuku had talked to Shouto was a few weeks after their start of term.

Izuku was jogging early that morning- the sun had just started rising, when he found Shouto taking pictures on the back of their dorm. Izuku jogged to Shouto, fully aware of the shutters of his camera that is directed at Izuku. Izuku decided not to mind the camera.

"Good morning, Todoroki-kun." he greeted his classmate. It took everything for Izuku not to bombard Shouto with his curious questions.

Shouto hung his camera on his neck and nodded, "Good morning." Izuku cocked his head on the side, studying Shouto. The latter looks like he's trying to remember his last name.