Epilogue

Kacchan sighed heavily, taking a seat on the chair in front of Izuku's desk. Izuku can't help but laugh at the look on Kacchan's face. "I already told you, you shouldn't have waited for me. You should've gone with Eijirou-kun."

"This is not the only thing I'm waiting for you, nerd." He clicked his tongue. "Can't you do that tomorrow?" he asked, pissed.

Izuku wondered if he should be happy that he's a better priority than Eijjirou to Kacchan.

"I'm almost done."

Izuku shook his head as he laughed to himself. Kacchan is pestering him to hurry his ass up. They are attending Shouto's exhibit- it was his fifth for the last four years, and they supported him in each one. But since they decided to expand their restaurant chain, he became busier. Hence, they are late today.

He saw Kacchan as he played the ring on his finger. Izuku smiled to himself. Eijirou and Kacchan have been engaged for two years now. Kacchan refuses to be married without knowing that Izuku is okay- like, very okay.

But Izuku is okay already. His food got a lot better- they don't shout Shouto in every bite anymore. They taste like Yuei now. Izuku also got a lot better in expressing himself. No more staying silent in things he notices, he'll be angry if he needs to, he'll cry if he wants to. And most importantly, Izuku loved himself now, more than he could love anyone.

Izuku is sure, Kacchan just wants him to find a partner himself before finally marrying Eijirou.

As of today, his priorities stand as follows: One, himself. Two, his mother. Three, Yuei.

"Done!" he declared happily, closing his laptop. Kacchan finally smiled. "Let me get something from the back one second."

When he came to Kacchan's view once more, the latter dropped his mouth open. "Fucking finally!" Kacchan beamed.

*

They arrived two hours after the opening of the exhibit. There are lesser people now since it's getting late. Eijirou immediately saw them and went to Kacchan, half hugging Kacchan with a big smile. "It was beautiful, Midoriya."

Izuku smiled thoughtfully, "Thank you. And Eijirou-kun, I told you you can call me Izuku now. You're like a bother to me, and you're marrying Kacchan, too!"

Eijirou blushed deep red. "I- I'll try."

"The fuck you getting embarrased for? It's just stupid Deku."

Izuku laughed, leaving them at the front porch.

The exhibit is... well, about him. There are random photos of him everywhere. From his high school days, to college days, to first time experimenting food, to a set of photos taken from Yuei, and also the latest ones. There are random photos of him everywhere, moments all with Shouto.

He looked around looking for the man of the hour. And sooner than expected, he found Shouto.

Shouto was in front of, by far, the biggest photograph in the exhibit. It was a portrait shot of Izuku. He was wearing his black chef's uniform, a bowl in his hands and a whisk. There is flour all over his face and hair and uniform. He was smiling wildly as he looked at the camera- or by Izuku's knowledge, as he looked at Shouto.

It was also the last photo that was set up. The photo was only taken yesterday. And Shouto already made space for it at the exhibit.

"Hey." Izuku titled his head, as he tapped Shouto's shoulders. The latter smiled, seeing him.

"Thank you for coming." He said meaningfully. "Thank you for letting me do this, as well."

Izuku shook his head and he hummed no, "I'm happy to be the subject of your every photo, Shou." He smiled and raised his hand, giving Shouto a boxed cake. "Here. I baked this yesterday."

Shouto blinked. "Is that what you're cooking there?" he asked, pointing at the portrait in front.

Izuku laughed at the answer. Shouto opened the small box, and before Izuku could react, Shouto was hugging him tight.

"I- I'm- Izu..." Shouto started, but no words were forming in his mind as he looked at the small cake in the box. It was designed with fondant, making it look like an amaryllis cake.

"You've waited for four years, Shou. Thank you."

Shouto let him go, looking at him directly. He cupped Izuku's face with one hand, bringing the latter closer to him. "I love you."

Izuku smiled, crossing the space between them. Their lips touched once before meeting again, this time in a sloppier and messier kiss. Izuku smiled at the kiss. "I love you too, Shouto."

Izuku found his fourth priority: Shouto.