Be One Of Them

Shen Wei  is becoming popular with his classmates and almost in their school. Many admirers flock toward him when they found out he broke with Wang.

   Due to study he say but the real reason both of them find they're true love. Wang is now with Sang, while Shen Wei  is single as they know. Many love letters, confession of women he have already receive even men.

   That worries Yunlan a lot whose also popular in his section as well. But he set it aside because of his heart belong only to his one true love.... his gege Shen Wei.  Because  of being step brothers their relation is now a secret.

    But he can't  help to be jealous  toward his friends because they can display their love and affection toward their lovers. Even the scardy Guo who confess to Chu, the friend of his gege. Now they're  officially  an item! While Lin Jing confess to Sha Ya who rejected him. But now his with Zhu Hong. "Can you believe  that?" He told himself.

    But that's  not all worries him many girls trying winning his affection plus the notorious  didi of Shen Wei  whose lurking somewhere.   His thoughts where cut when a hand suddenly  pulled him into the back of a big tree.

    His beloved Shen Wei,  "Ah Lan!" He can only say when he kiss the worries of Yunlan. Yunlan replied  him with a hungrily  kiss not letting him go in any minute. He didn't  know what hours they're  doing that as they break the kiss.

    "What's  been bodering you? Lately I see you with your friends but your mind if flying somewhere.  Is it a subject you don't  know?" As he caress his hair. "You can tell me everything  you know that?" And lean to whispered  to his ear. "Maybe I could be your private tutor if you want?" While sliding  his hands and squeezing  those firm ass of his. Yunlan moan in his embrace.

   "Xiao.....Wei! I 'm regretting  your my gege!" That made Shen Wei  frown as he thought Yunlan want to break up to him.  "Why?!" He still holding him tightly like his life depends on it. "Because I get jealous  of my friends! They can show off their lovers while I......" Shen Wei  saw his worried face, "Are you breaking up with me?" Yunlan  replied back, "No! Never! Your my first and last! I just told you how I feel!

    Just forget about what I say!" And lean to Shen Wei  embrace. "I love you Xiao I won't  let you go!" Shen Wei  smile upon hearing that.  And smell and kiss Yunlan's  head. "Just wait for a while after I graduate from college and got a job, I'm gonna take your hand  from your father! And will be happy together you'll  see!"

    That made Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "Marriage.....your marrying me?" As his cheeks went red. "Yes! I don't  want just to fool around with you! Your very precious  to me! Very....so I hope you won't  be sad anymore!" That made Yunlan smile and kiss him again.

    But that kissing became a heated one as Shen Wei's  hand went inside Yunlan  pants massaging that firm  butt of his. While Yunlan's hand roam inside Shen Wei's  shirt while the other at Shen Wei's  nape. Those plump lips capturing that soft pink lips of Shen Wei  making him so addicted  to him.

   As he forgot they're  outside when his prize became hard. Shen Wei  felt the uncomfortable feeling of his lover and retrieve  his hands. Only to open Yunlan pants and descended his lips on his prize. Licking and sucking it off making Yunlan moan. "Aaaaah.....Xiao Wei!!!" While his hands grabbed  Shen Wei's  hair to press his hard prize  on his mouth.

   Shen Wei  almost choked  when Yunlan jerk up onto him. Yunlan apologized  a little  as Shen Wei  continue what  his doing. A fan of Yunlan  pass by and seen what they're  doing. "This is a scoop!" And gonna picture them, but suddenly  a handsome boy block his view. "Hey! Could you move! I want to see whose giving  a nice blow job with Zhao Yunlan!"

   But the handsome boy's eyes glow, "You will forget everything!" And click his fingers.  The girl blink and nod. And walk away. "Maybe it's  time that I interfere  with their lives!" As the boy transformed  back into a black cat.

    Unknown to him from high above a tree a white cat saw what he did. "My little  didi! It's  forbidden  to interfere  in their lives! We only help them if needed but we never be one with them because that's  against the rules!" As her blue eyes light up. She disappeared  with in a second in the darkness behind her.

    In an hour while Yunlan is in class the teacher introduce  a new student name Da quing.  That surprise  Yunlan, "I knew that name somewhere?" When suddenly  Da quing  quickly went beside him. "Buddy!!! It's  me your best friend!!!" That shocked Yunlan as well Lin Jing and Guo.

   "Wait a second?! Were the bestfriend  of Yunlan! Who are you?!" They almost protest when the teacher hit his stick on the table. "QUIET! YOU TWO!!! TREAT YOUR NEW CLASSMATE  AS A FRIEND!!!" The two sweat. "So friend! Where will I seat?!" Ask Da quing  to Yunlan.

 "So friend! Where will I seat?!" Ask Da quing  to Yunlan

    Meanwhile  at the principal office. "So this is your son Yezun?! He really looks like his gege!" Mr. Shen cut off   principal Ming. "Former gege! I didn't  know why Yezun want to go to  this school ?" That made the principal frown a little.  "But I'll assure you I'll give a good amount of donation so Yezun can  enroll  here!" That change the face of the principal.

   "When will he like to enroll? Now do you like Mr. Shen Yezun?!" Yezun smirk, "Why not?! And I want my  room beside my gege!" But suddenly  Mr. Shen cough. "NO! I WANT THE ROOM FARTHER AWAY FROM THAT FORMER SON OF MINE!!! IS THAT CLEAR!!! PRINCIPAL MING?!!!" Yezun want to protest.  "IF YOU DON'T  LIKE? THEN FORGET ABOUT ENROLLING  HERE!!!" His father shout.