𝔽𝔸ℚ: ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

FAQ: Commonly spread false information

I have taken notice that there has been quite a bit of false information about reality shifting on social platforms such as TikTok and I want to come and clear things up.

-

Can you get stuck inside of your DR?

NO! I have seen multiple videos and posts talking about getting stuck in your DR. It is absolutely 100% false. It is impossible to get stuck inside of your DR. Please do not listen to these people as they install fear inside of people therefore, making it harder to shift.

-

Can your clone become evil?

Once again... NO! Your clone can NOT be evil unless you wish for your clone to be evil. I have seen lots of people become discouraged about shifting because they think their clone will become evil. Your clone is YOU, just from another reality. When you shift you're leaving behind your physical body and another mind takes over.

-

Can you get kicked out of your DR?

No, it is not possible to get kicked out of your DR. The only person capable of kicking you out of your DR is yourself.

-

If you die in your DR do you die in your CR?

NO! NO! NO! You absolutely will not die in your CR if you die in your DR. If you do happen to die inside of your DR you will just wake back up in your CR.

-

What are some of the best apps and websites for shifters?

First lets start with apps/websites you should NOT go to for information about shifting.

1. Do NOT go to TikTok for information on how to shift. There are very few creators giving out real shifting information. However, I can recommend creators who give the correct information. Some of these creators include:

- natzkaban

- faglordsupreme

- anashifts

- jambasmurff

- rebeccalestrange_

- mia.shifting

(please comment if there are others that I am missing)

2. I would also not recommend Reddit or Quora because there is quite a lot of negativity involved and we need our vibrations to be high in order to successfully shift. Instagram is also going to kind of be a no because it focuses more on subliminals, although it is quite a popular platform for shifting information.

Now, we can say what apps/websites you should go to for information about shifting.

1. I can not recommend this app enough but Amino! On this app there are hundreds of communities with hundreds of posts dedicated to reality shifting. There are thousands of stories and methods about shifting on there as well as other people you can chat with about shifting. You can download the app on any mobile device or create an account on PC.