𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

There is some cursing in here so if you're not comfortable reading that then please skip :) And by that I mean it only has one, but if you're still not comfortable then don't read.

-------------

Let me start off by saying  you ARE going to shift! You have already shifted before. Yo have been doing it your whole life.

So, now what I want you to do is take a big deep breath and chill out; relax.

DON'T GIVE UP.

I want you to keep on reading that until you get it through your head. Don't be that person who starts something, but never finishes. You want to shift, yes? Then why are you still here?

YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO NOT GIVE UP.

Shifting is 1000% real. Are you really going to throw away the chance to go and see your comfort characters? Are you really going to sit there and give up? Get off your ass and go shift! You got this!!

I need you to tell yourself that you are capable of shifting. You need to tell yourself that you CAN do it. You have a goal and you are getting there. You need to be strong and fight through this. If you ever need help don't be afraid to ask. There are people there to help and guide you to your desired reality.

IT IS OKAY TO HAVE DOUBTS.

It is in our human nature to have doubts. If you did not have doubts then it would be weird. I know it is hard to believe in something that seems so far-fetched, but I promise you it is real. I know that you guys can do it. So, do not give up on an amazing opportunity just because of a small inconvenience!

Remember: Every time you wake up in your current reality after a night of attempting to shift, you have shifted into a reality where you are one step closer to going home :)))

-------------

A/N: Hello everyone!! I am so sorry I haven't been posting more chapters for this book. I had lost motivation to continue writing, but recently I had found some motivation to try and continue the book. So, due to lose of motivation, I thought a chapter or two about motivation would be best.

Also, if you guys have any recommendations, suggestions, or just a subject relating to shifting you really want touched up on, don't be afraid to comment.

Thank you guys so so much for all the reads, comments, and votes!! I appreciate every single one of you <3