*𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕕

The method was created on Amino by: https://aminoapps.com/c/desiredrealiity/page/user/slytherclaw-bb/g0J7_ZB6UxfGQYN35n4xxeqKYJN6BmDdboB

The link to the method is: https://aminoapps.com/c/desiredrealiity/page/blog/breathing-method/bNbd_6qlIouXmqdwdBRMqJaoQmDl55o8nJkUg

THE METHOD

step 1

look for a comfortable place to do this and position yourself comfortably it doesn't matter if there is background noise as long as it does not distract you too much.

you can do any position you want, I was sitting down when I tried this.

step 2

for the first few secs/mins close your eyes and think of whatever you want, let your mind relax, it doesn't matter what you're thinking about. the reason why you have to do this is so you wont feel the need to think about them when you're visualizing your DR in the next step and so you can be relaxed.

step 3

once you feel you are done with step 2, inhale and exhale for as long as you like. inhale the thoughts of your DR and slowly exhale the thoughts of your CR (breathe at your own pace, you don't have to force it to be too slow or else you wont be relaxed).

step 4

when you're done exhaling your CR thoughts, continue inhaling your DR thoughts. it doesn't matter if you're inhaling the scenarios, the characters from your DR, the feelings, whatever you want to think ab as long as it is related to your dr. you will probably start to feel symptoms at this point but if you don't, don't worry symptoms aren't what shift you, YOU are what shifts you.

do not let anything distract you at this point and focus on the thoughts of your DR keep inhaling the thoughts of your DR it doesn't matter if the thoughts are repetitive you can keep visualizing the same thing.

at this point you will either fall asleep and wake up in your DR or feel yourself go into your DR body.