Chapter 1 - Where Everything Went Wrong

tw; sad😢 let me preface this by saying that I started this entire story as a joke with my friends and wasn't gonna take this seriously / never planned on writing more than 2 chapters but I genuinely think I'm too invested in the plot to back out now and writing this unironically is actually so fun im going insane 😭 😭 😭 there are some parts in this story that are very obvious jokes, but like 95% of this is serious real fanfic 

- skip to chapter 3 for ferb if u don't want to read sad backstory (parents die 😈)

Y/N = Your Name

8 years ago...

    You woke up to the low hum of the tires overpassing a textured road you subtly recognized. Half-lidded your eyes sensitively adjusted to the light. The setting sun reflected intensely into your expanding pupils. Your head was leaning groggily against the seatbelt bobbing with every bump of the car.  You noticed your mom's creased eyes beaming at you through the rearview mirror and you recalled just what exactly you were doing. Your face began to unenthusiastically drop. You were driving to your new house.

"Finally awake sleepyhead?" she spoke with a playful tone.

Your dad glanced through the same mirror briefly taking his eyes off the road to look at you.

"Haha, what time did you go to sleep last night? Like 8 pm?" He snickered and turned his attention back to his driving as your mom lightly hit his arm.

   You barely had the conscious to retort anything but a mumble back and instead tilted your head to face the window. The palm trees swayed against the smooth flow of the wind and your eyes began to relax again just by the scenery. The sun offered a red beautiful, almost ethereal glow that made even the passing people look unearthly. You dazed off into a dream-like trance that coerced you into not even noticing the events that played out next; that of which could only be seen through the translucent reflection of your passenger window.

  Your dad's hands tensed against the steering wheel, knuckles colorless, eyes widened with utter fear as the sheer white lights illuminated both of your parent's faces. You didn't even have time to turn and look before you heard your mom let out a scream you'd never wish upon anyone to hear. The Truck approached your car with intent as the driver was experiencing a tragedy of his own, a heart attack that would result in more than one casualty.

  For the last seconds, your father was alive and breathing, he spent them grasping at the tips of your mother's hands, grazing their wedding ring, and looking up at you with a face of sadness and tenderness. You could not even open your mouth to speak or scream before everything was destroyed in front of your eyes in mere seconds. You Blacked out.