PHANTOM BULLET Chapter 5: Showdown in the Wilderness

A/N Before start, I really appreciate it if you guys vote for the story. For those who already voted, thanks, and for those who haven't, I hope at least to give a vote before leaving the story. That's all, hope you guys enjoy the new chapter.

---

3rd Person P.O.V.

As Argonaut was being cornered by Death Gun, he then pulled out his menu and he showed to Argonaut the tournament brackets as he went to Argonaut's name.

Death Gun: This name... That skill with a blade. That overwhelming strength... Are you the real thing?

Argonaut looked over at the cloaked figure, Death Gun as he began racking his brain, knowing that he knew the person before he finally determining who is this guy.

Argonaut(mind): I... I know this person, too. We're the same... We're both SAO survivors. Who is this... Who this person? Where did we meet?

Argonaut then starts to try and think of every person he had met in SAO. As the man withdrew his hand, Argonaut managed to catch a glimpse of his arm and spotted a mark on his arm, the tattoo of the Sword Art Online guild <<Laughing Coffin>>.

 As the man withdrew his hand, Argonaut managed to catch a glimpse of his arm and spotted a mark on his arm, the tattoo of the Sword Art Online guild <<Laughing Coffin>>

Argonaut's eyes are widened in shock as he saw the mark. The memory of Laughing Coffin members starts to flow in his mind.

Death Gun: Do you not understand the question?

Argonaut then took a deep breath to calm down and look at the cloaked figure with a smile.

Argonaut: Sorry but I don't know who that is, sir. Maybe you got the wrong person. I'm just a newbie player with experience at the swordsman, that's all.

Death Gun: That's fine. But whether you're a fake using his name or the real one... Someday, I'll kill you and everyone you love.

Death Gun then walks past Argonaut as he's looking walking, Argonaut narrowed his eyes at that suspicious guy.

——

Opening Song:

——

3rd Person P.O.V.

After Argonaut's encounter with Death Gun, he realized that Death Gun was a member of Laughing Coffin in Sword Art Online. After Death Gun took his leave, Argonaut sat in the booth nearby as he trying to recall the events of his meeting with Laughing Coffin members.

Argonaut(mind): Laughing Coffin... That emblem was the mark of Laughing Coffin, a murderers' guild in SAO. Their hands were stained with the blood of countless other players. But they weren't the only ones guilty of murder. If that guy just now was one of the survivors of the Laughing Coffin, I must've talked to him sometime after that battle. Does he want to take revenge?